Sugar Daddy vs SS?

Thanx to our Lovely sister Deb :hugs:, i now have my Grubby Mitts on some Sugar Daddy to try out :+1: :sunglasses:. it only took me 2 years since i wanted to try it.

anyway. i have 2 well steeped strawberries that have no sweetener in them at all.
and i want to do a fair side by side comparison, a 10ml of each.

my question = are these about the same sweetness or what ? and how many drops should i start with in said 10ml testers ?

thanx.

Thanx Deb :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I used SS for awhile before switching to SD. It’s about a 1:2 ratio, SS:SD. Imo, SD is the cleanest tasting sweetener I’ve tried and I’ve been through most of them and it doesn’t gunk up like some of the others.

8 Likes

You are very welcome honey. in a 10ml tester I would start with one drop of the SD and give it a lil taste. It’s thicker than SS. I have heard some say they use more of the SD instead of the SS and then I have also heard it the other way around. Everyone is different. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

ok, thanx :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

oh. Thanx for the custards :hugs:. do i need to steep them ?
and your labels are pretty sweet :sunglasses:

4 Likes

This should be one of the things you compare. The gunk up coils part, if you don’t mind.

2 Likes

is Wizard Labs currentlyy the only place to get it ?

4 Likes

I don’t experience much at all. I’ll vape 100+ ml without problem. The issue I’ve found has to do with particular flavors. For me the key factor is I don’t get a chemical aftertaste as I do with other ones.

5 Likes

Sugar daddy tastes like actual granulated sugar. That was my observation when I tried it last year. I never really learned how to use it. It’s thick like VG too IIRC. Its strong so go easy.

7 Likes

The one that says Custard has been steeping about 6 weeks so you should be good. Hell if I can remember what the other one was that I sent. I hope I didn’t mix yours and Muth’s up lol What is the other one?

3 Likes

There are a few other places. Let me go find them for you, but that bottle will last you awhile. Unless you’re a real sugar whore! HA HA.

This place is good to order from.
https://www.onestopdiyshop.com/category-s/192.htm

Never ordered from this place below. Looks to be in Canada
https://www.diy-ejuice.com/Ricks-Sugar-Daddy-s/1968.htm

I order a big bottle from Chefs when I see I am running low, but One stop is fine if you want to order from here in the states. Also, I have never tried anything but Rick’s natural one. One of these days I should try the vanilla one

7 Likes

Rick has a new sweetener without sucralose called Sugarmama, anyone try that?

5 Likes

Oh ya I haven’t tried the Sugar Mama either. I suppose I should. :slight_smile: I might like that one even better. Thanks @mjag Hmm, well $10 just to try it. Maybe I can find some other things there to add to the cart. Oh, who the hell am I kidding, I can ALWAYS find stuff! lol

5 Likes

Exactly what I get!

7 Likes

lol

Southern Bread Pudding.

5 Likes

yeah, i think so, but i could be a sugar whore :joy:

6 Likes

This sounds like something i’m missing. But is it muting a lot? (the main reason i never bought it)

2 Likes

If you keep it under 1% it seems fine. I range from .7 - 1 and I’ll let juices sit for months and haven’t noticed it.

6 Likes