SugarDaddy Sweetener has been highjacked

I’m the creator of the SugarDaddy VG based sweetener. It has come to my attention that the Distro for my product has changed out the recipe without authorization. This seems to have been going on for the last 2 years.
I am advising all stores that stock my product to pull it down and demand a refund from TBV. His product is inferior to the authentic SugarDaddy.
I have noticed by a simple search that some stores have this pirated product stocked.
DO NOT BUY IT> IT’S NOT AUTHENTIC.If you like then have at it.
TBV hijacked my recipe and left out 2 key ingredients that help make up the taste of sweet sugar with no bitter or chemical taste.
He then claims it to his own product.
If you support this behavior then just keep purchasing TBV Sweetener.
I am in the works to have my product produced and also in the process of creating a PG version to add to the SugarDaddy line.
PLUS…I have a sucralose free version ready to go with the same great taste as the original.
Updates will be coming soon.
Thanks

19 Likes

Yikes, that sucks, it is always sad to see this kind of stuff in our community. Hope things work out for you.

10 Likes

I went on the hunt for some sugardaddy awhile back and couldn’t find it but i did see it in the tbv. So ive back off in my hunt
Let us known when it gets back out. I cant speak for others but Im wanting some

7 Likes

Damn…TBV been doing shady shit since forever.

7 Likes

I’ll be sending some to OSDIY in the U.S along with DIY-JUICE here in canada sometime in the next week.
I have contacted Chefs flavors in the U.K earlier today to advise them of this issue. I have not heard back from them yet.

8 Likes

Yiu have a website ?? Or do you have to sell through Distro??

8 Likes

Seems to be the case my friend. This is going to hurt many juice makers out there that thought they were using my sweetener…
Not a good look on him at all!

8 Likes

Ya hopefully some of the SF test mixers will retry and give new impression …Make sure you let us know whats what .

7 Likes

This could take a bit to sort out. Seems SD has been distributed in a few countries.
What a mess!

8 Likes

Where are you located?
Canada?
U.S?

5 Likes

Washington State

5 Likes

Mr Jose has a habit of conning people, he’s even scammed Lars on here by not paying him for some such matter.

Should’ve shipped it over to Kelly Mann, he’s got the plan, a firm grip of the hand.
How does that trickle off your dickle, Rickle?

4 Likes

He’s had a bad rep, get money and get out, but you can’t trust a guy named “Danny” - “Jose” - “Carol” … Like what’s your nationality? Irish? Hispanic? COME ON MAN, WHAT DO FAMILY MEALS LIIKE LIKE? POTATOES ON YOUR CHILAQUILES?

2 Likes

Already spoke to DIY about being the distro.
He’s agreed for the canada end. I also have been in the talks with another probable client. for the U.S.
What I do need is a lab to make it.

3 Likes

Im in the states
U.S

4 Likes

Well, dealt with Kelly for a number of years as just a lowly old customer, about 2016 or so and I don’t care for most but I figure him for a pretty honest and trustworthy business of the few times I’ve talked to him, as I’m sure many others have so take it for what it’s worth. Never got good vibes off of TBV though, just never seemed to sit right with me and after finding out that he was supposed to be paying for advertising and did not, well, that’s just one instance years ago of many I’m sure.

4 Likes

@RWL_65 well that is maddening to hear. I know that TBV has been on Lars’s “bad” list for some time …

I hope that you can resolve this quickly, and possibly take action against them. I’ve messaged you as well.

As an added benefit to the community, where do you recommend that Rick’s Sugar Daddy sweetener be purchased from in the mean time ?

5 Likes

Well…until I can find every store that sells it I can’t tell for sure.
TBV had control over the distro so all orders went through him.
Let’s put it this way…any store as of this day that has Sugardaddy is selling a fake.
I am in the works with DIY-Ejuice in Canada and also OSDIY in the U.S to carry it. Shipment should go out within a few days.
Once they receive it I’ll make another post that it is available.
I’ve also contacted Chefs Flavours in the U.K and informed them of this treachery.
I will be sending a batch to them as soon as the ingredients come in for full production.

I forgot to mention that I will have a full distro in the U.S.
Mixers that have used SD in the juice lines are pissed as they created their recipes with the original blend. TBV changed out the recipe 2 years ago so now everything they’ve made is not the same.
Pissed is putting it mildly.

10 Likes

I am located in Canada.
Good old northern Ontario
:grinning:

7 Likes

Damn! I’ve been getting it from Chef’s since they first stocked it. This sucks.

5 Likes