SugarDaddy Sweetener has been highjacked

I’ve contacted Chefs and just got response. I advised them of this bullshit. From what I can tellThey aren’t happy.
I also advised them that if they want I they can order some directly from me.
Hopefully they will.
Spread the word in the U.K groups about this.
This should be resolved quickly.

7 Likes

Roger that @RWL_65.

6 Likes

Outstanding.

6 Likes

@RWL_65 I don’t know if you’e registered over on the VC or not, but they are UK based. I would be happy to spread the word there, but it might carry MORE weight, coming from you, with your specifics.

5 Likes

@RWL_65

5 Likes

Maybe use your real name…

6 Likes

PimpDaddy sounds like you’re a Semi Pro Call Of Duty Player

9 Likes

The fact that no one has complained in 2 yrs and this has been going on tells me 1 thing. Are you actually sure this is the case? And i mean 100% sure.

6 Likes

Very funny Joel…you know who I am. lol

4 Likes

yup…he told me himself 2 days ago.

5 Likes

This is true, but judging from the looks of you I’d guess you’re not the type to walk around Toronto in a purple suede suit with matching hat and cane selling Sugar Daddy

It would’ve been great if you said, “Now kiss the ring”

5 Likes

But…you maybe correct…maybe he didn’t change the recipe but said he did so he can keep the sales.
Either way…if he changed it…or just stole it… my name is still on the label.
He won’t be able to sell this product under SugarDaddy. Plus the TBV name will be tarnished if it hasn’t been already from his past shenanigans.
This just adds to the list.

7 Likes

I’ll go check it out.

5 Likes

Papa De Sucre, Papa Sugar, Sugar Daddio, you could many different ways just maybe not pimp daddy, just my opinion(s) and I have a lot, so ignore me if you want :smiley:

4 Likes

Could even rebrand your image, been known to doctor up logos. Gettin’ pretty good at it too

4 Likes

Unban me from your facebook group

4 Likes

Jokes, don’t use facebook

4 Likes

Still the same old Joe. lol
Yeah…I made that “pimpdaddy” up last second.
Gonna change it for sure.
haha.

5 Likes

I think what he is trying to do is manipulate it so he gets more profits. Best way to find out is get a bottle and have it analyzed. If the ingredients are spot on same he owes you loot. I hope you signed a legal binding contract and if so just bankrupt him

7 Likes

If thats not the route just release your formula for it to fk him . Quite simple honestly

6 Likes