SugarDaddy Sweetener has been highjacked

I’m just wondering…
Should I start another thread and leave this one?

Seems we can move on.
Yes?
No?

2 Likes

I have all the OSDIY flavors. You tried both of those. You didn’t like Latte one because of the coffee taste. Which is weird since you live off coffee. Guess its difficult to Vape. You loved the Lucky… you might not remember the name but its the dessert one i made you. Vanilla caramel and Graham cracker crust notes. Mexican fried ice cream was the other one liked. Just sayin lol.

5 Likes

@natbone that was a powerhouse order there !!!

3 Likes

@RWL_65 they are actually soo good, you can solo each of them. THEN, you can mix them 1:1 and they get even better paired !!!

8 Likes

Not sure if this has been asked already, if so, I apologize. Any chance that BCF (Bull City Flavors) could carry the SD and SM?

3 Likes

I had tried each and wasn’t overly impressed. After seeing Michelle Hughes post a recipe called StackedI I tried them together and it was ok . I then added Vanilla Cream Extra SC WF and I love it. There’s SD in it, of course.

6 Likes

I’ve found that SD holds up quite well. My last order was August 2021 of 120ml and it tastes just fine. I suspect it’ll last longer than most flavors.

5 Likes

yes…it;'s coming back to me.

5 Likes

Yes…Jennifer jogged my memory that I have indeed tried them …
Puff here and there from her vape.

5 Likes

I do believe BCF does (or did) carry it back then…Not sure of right now though.

4 Likes

I made you a damn 250 ml bottle and you vaped it all lol.

4 Likes

Thanks, what I meant was (them starting to carry it possibly) I know they don’t have it listed currently and I can’t recall if they ever did. Not that I remember anyway, but my memory is garbage, lol. I was just curious if they could become a vendor is all.

4 Likes

Well…pretty sure they did carry it…and yes they can still be sellers if they wanted to.
That’s where my distro in the U.S kicks in…when they kick in t.
. lol

4 Likes

BCF is way more popular than OSDIYS. I’m sure they’d probably sell way more of it. I don’t remember ever seeing it there (Started mixing in 2017). I would’ve bought it there but had to go elsewhere (Wizlabs). I remember a really popular cornbread pudding recipe on VU. The creator switched to SD and hyped it up to everybody. That’s probably the main reason why I got it.

I think I posted earlier, that I never used it much. I mix using a scale and never learned how to properly measure it. Its VG based and I never learned the weight and all that. Maybe I should’ve just treated or weighed it like any other PG flavor. I remember using way too much once. It overpowered and tasted like actual table sugar.

6 Likes

I weigh it the same and I use very little. 0.5% :slight_smile: Not sure if others do it differently, I’m sure some do. That’s just how I always did it. Oh that CBP recipe from VU? Ya, try adding 1% SSA Ice Cream Vanilla to that and Boom! Of course, I also cut the mixers percentages way down and did a few other tweaks to where I like it best. :slight_smile:

The only times I go up to 1% on the SD is if I am mixing for someone who likes their juice really sweet :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The weight of SD is on ELR.
Just do a search.
Also recommended % on usage.
I’m gonna hafto go back and change a few things once the double strength is released along with adding SM to the database.I’m gonna need to pause the “cool” version.
Trouble finding one of the ingredients to make it along with the Cinnamon
I make the cin version out of my own Celon extract.
I made the extract then shipped it out for blending to TBV.
As I said…all the ingredients are organic in all SD versions…
I won’t use flavour extracts already made for cinnamon.
Vanilla will be out again soon once I tweak it a bit.
I must say…that Vanilla SD is pretty damn delicious.

5 Likes

Call me when you have Brown Sugar Daddy

8 Likes

lol
You’ve always entertained me Joel.
:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@RWL_65, as mentioned (somewhere) in this mega thread, BCF IS a powerhouse when it comes to DIY, and you would be well served by hitting them up, and maybe @wllmc, @Bull_City_Flavors.

8 Likes

@Drew1 should work as well for a BCF tag

5 Likes