SugarDaddy Sweetener has been highjacked

yeah…this thread is getting a little large.

4 Likes

I never tried the vanilla nor the cinnamon one. At some point I will.

4 Likes

:rofl: I totally forgot that. I cut everything in half or more too. Some people love those super high percentages (Even for Flavorah Vanilla Pudding), but I never seen the benefit.

I’m really interested in cinnamon and vanilla too. The vanilla one might be really good for chocolates or just by itself.

6 Likes

you won’t be disappointed. It adds that slight vanilla tone needed with deserts. Especially custards…also with recipes that include ice cream tones that would include tones with caramel.
All you do is add SD vanilla to an already created recipe that has vanilla included…or caramel…custard…hell anything and everything.
I’ve tried it with deserts with fruits like an orange cream popsicle or banana split.
It really helped it shine with a creamy undertone.

6 Likes

I have some users that do use the Vanilla version when it was available back then on it’s own…I thought that was weird till I tried it.
It’s not bad at all.
I do have 2 ppl that do have a tester of Vanilla SD…just waiting for the review and recommendations for improvements if needed.
haha!

6 Likes

Just received my shipment for both SD and SM. Tried the knuckle test. Yea this is some sweet stuff. I’m horrible at describing taste, so I’ll just say it’s really sweet, clean and quite delicious. And it seems to stay with me, it’s been about 5-10 minutes and I can still kinda taste it. No chemical weirdness, just pure sweet sugary goodness :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m glad you like it so far.
When you use it in one of a new recipe post up a thought or two on it.
:smile:

5 Likes

@trcallahan THAT was the FIRST thing I thought of with SD.

5 Likes

So about 6 days ago I mixed up two of my own recipes using SD. One is a mint/menthol and the other is a grape. I used 0.50% SD in each recipe. I’ve been only using those two mixes and have gone through about 40-50ml or so. I started with a freshly cleaned coil and new cotton.

Edit: Yes, I drip both mixes on the same coil because I’m weird that way :slight_smile:

Here are the results of my coil/cotton. Looks pretty clean to me…Really been enjoying both mixes. :+1:

8 Likes

You’re not the only one.
HA!

The wonderful thing about this formulation of SD…the “less gunking of coils” is something I wasn’t calculating on the end results.
Talk about a bonus!

One more thing…now that you have used SD (authentic) can you give your thoughts on it?
:grin:

5 Likes

Sure, my thoughts are is that It’s great! It vapes clean and smooth. It’s sweet, but not too sweet at this percentage, and doesn’t have any unwanted weird chemical off-notes. It’s like I’m vaping an RDA made out of a sugar cube. BUT, not sickeningly sweet to where I don’t want to continue vaping it. I’m a 57 year old grownass man that likes sweet minty/fruity vapes and I’m proud of that lol

8 Likes

Well…I’m a 57 year old man that created the sweetener.
haha!
So glad you like it.
:grin:

5 Likes

Hah nice! I thank you for creating a great product. :+1:

3 Likes

Got mine the other day and so far so good and what I am really happy about is this one does not aggravate my tinnitus like the other sweeteners do. My ears are always ringing somewhat, but if I use sweetener, it skyrockets. It has not done that with the SD! That is a HUGE plus for me.

Next on the “to buy” list is the vanilla SD :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ok that’s really weird that you said that about ringing in the ears. I’ve had the same kind of thing off and on for quite a while To be honest I didn’t even notice it was gone till you said that. Is that really a thing?

6 Likes

Well, tinnitus (ringing in the ears) is absolutely a thing. Thousands of people suffer with it. Maybe millions. It took me awhile to figure out the sweetener was an aggravator. Also red sauce, ketchup, spaghetti sauce, etc. I guess anything tomato (for me at least) I started paying more attention to the times it would get worse and keep track of what I had eaten that day. Nights are always worse but that is probably due to the fact that there is no background noise when I go to bed. I have one of those machines that plays different sounds, like a running brook or chimes (has a variety) and that helps some. It’s a huge pain in the ass to live with and doctors have yet to find a cure, or some means of giving relief to those affected by it. Well, other than the noise machine.

Here is some info about it
Tinnitus - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

9 Likes

I have suffered with tinnitus for the last 20 years+.
Four years ago I developed Sudden Hearing Loss Syndrome it caused an immediate 50% loss in my left ear overnight. I ended up with a ENT Surgeon that had treated 12 other patients. I was subjected to having a series of Steroid shots injected into my Middle Ear (eardrum). Unfortunately it was unsuccessful and I didn’t gain any hearing back.
I was told the only way to recovery my hearing was with a bone anchor hearing aid. Like a metal implant inserted into the skull. As of right now, I have decided not to have the procedure done. And continue to have constant tinnitus. As my hearing continues to slowly fail. I may elect to have noise canceling hearing aids. For patients with chronic tinnitus.

8 Likes

I am so sorry to hear you suffer with this Mark. I myself would not have a procedure like that either. I also have hearing loss in my left ear. I can’t remember how much (percentage wise) I did start taking vinpocetine that one doc recommended. I take 30mg each evening and it has reduced the noise level a small amount. Any amount (no matter how small) is a blessing.

8 Likes

I knew about tinnitus I just didn’t think sweetener would irritate it more that’s what I meant by is that a thing. Sorry about that. :). That’s interesting. Thanks for the info.I need to do some research on that. :+1:

So on a happier note, Another plus for SD Authentic! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Huh…I’ve had tinnitus. Lasted for almost a year. Doctors couldn’t figure out what was going on.
But …sweetener aggravates it ?? (well in your case).
Well then…I’ll add that to the bonuses of using SD.
lolololol
No I won’t.
haha
But I am very pleased you like SD.
When you compare it to the “other bottle” can you describe the differences between the fake and the authentic?
No pressure to do so.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes