she did that during.
lolol

5 Likes

That is a no no, throwing stuff out like that, Who’s got the rope. :smile:
Ok, i see now, we’ll put the rope away lol

6 Likes

Yeah…I had quite the collection.

5 Likes

I can imagine. Sorry to hear this. I don’t have much but what i do have means something, .:+1::+1:

6 Likes

She probably took the toilet paper as well.

4 Likes

Everything mixing related.
Flaves…magnetic mixer and relevant equipment…all the empty bottles (I had quite the collection of diferent types. Skull heads…different types of glass, plastics of all shapes and sizes.)
Left it all there. I know she didn’t throw them all out contrary to what she says. But you know how it goes.

5 Likes

Yep, my second ex-wife did the same to me. I use her as an example for my boys as to what can happen if you get married. :rofl:

4 Likes

Remind me never to get divorced.

7 Likes

A woman scorned….they always like to hit you where it hurts.
Edited: just in case I get jumped on by the lovely ladies in this thread I will say that not all women are like that.

4 Likes

Does anyone know if suger daddy 120mil. Will be back in stock, they have 30mil bottles but I’d be paying more for less.
About ready to go to HEB and get me a 5lb of suger :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo, @RWL_65 would be the best source for that information.

4 Likes

New shipment has been sent to OSDIY.
They only have 30ml at the moment due to low inventory levels.
I’m sure 120ml will be available once their new shipment arrives.
According to tracking ETA will be the 20th.
Man … postal service is soooo slow!
And…OSDIY also will stock the SD Vanilla Tone and already has SugarMama non sucralose.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. Im waiting

4 Likes

psst…

SD is out for delivery!
:grin:

3 Likes

I agree…a few bad apples can be sorted from the basket.
Good comeback by the way.
haha!

4 Likes

Vanilla vanilla ?? !!!

2 Likes

yes…vanilla.
:slightly_smiling_face:
And it’s been improved with more vanilla tone with the muting issue fixed.

4 Likes

SD Vanilla is up at OSDIY.
Better get some before they sell out.
WOOHOO!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I told you for a full year to start packing up your stuff. You left it all here in boxes and all over the shed for to deal with cuz you were too lazy to deal with it. I even messaged you after you were gone to try and figure out what you wanted me to do with it. You told me to throw it out or keep it. I didn’t want it. It was flavors you hadnt used in years all mixed together cross contaminated. Please stop with your digs and stories to try to make me look bad. Try the truth for once and tell them what you did. Heres the email you sent me.

4 Likes