SugarDaddy Sweetener has been highjacked

I had that surgery completed approximately 18 months ago due to an injury I had as a teenager and was fitted with this.

It’s a bone conduction hearing aid or I think it’s official name is a cochlear implant. Obviously that’s not the actual implant but the amplifier which is held on by a magnet attached to my skull.
I won’t go into detail as this isn’t the place but I will say I hardly ever actually wear it.

4 Likes

Just went over to buy 120mil of sd but their out, rrrrr

4 Likes

Interesting idea that foods can aggravate tinnitus. I should probably pay attention to that. I have a VA disability for my hearing which was damaged when I was 19. I’ve had tinnitus for so long I can’t remember not having it. I’m very, very fortunate because somehow it rarely bothers me. My ears are ringing right now and I just learned to ignore it. However, there are times when it does get very loud and my attention is drawn to it. I’ve always thought it was due to something outside me, radio, tv, other noises. I think I’ll try to jot down some notes when it gets loud and see if there is any correlation with what I consume.

7 Likes

They’re out?
ALREADY??
hm…gonna need to contact them asap.
Said thing is I’m gonna be out of town for 2 weeks before I can get more out them.
ah man!!

5 Likes

Sent an email to OSDIY to see about stock levels. It could be a mistake on the website.
Waiting on a response.

5 Likes

So…
It seems they have sold out.
They just made a new order for restock
AND they also ordered the vanilla version.
I’m just waiting on one ingredient.

5 Likes

4 Likes

We need to cut out the middle man out and get the juice right from the source :rofl:

5 Likes

Here are my thoughts on this stuff. I’ve been using SD since Sep 2018. I think I had the original in the beginning, maybe not. But I have been using TBV from Chef’s all this time for as long as I can recall.

I got some of the new stuff from OSDIY about 10 days ago. I mixed 3 ADV’s (180 ml of each). In two of them the only difference was the new SD. I used my Game Changer on them then let them sit for a week.

The first thing I did was a knuckle test. I did a few licks because the stuff is so damn good, and the new stuff was not as sweet as the TBV. I also got a bit of an after taste from the new as well. It was an off taste, not bitter, but definitely not present in the old stuff.

I started vaping two of the ADVs yesterday and have been using them for two days now. The first thing I noticed was that with my Lemon Tart the lemon was much stronger, almost to the point of it being a tad harsh. The sweetness is stronger than the old stuff, so much so that I’ll have to cut back a bit from 1% to .08.

My second ADV is another bakery. It’s OSDIY’s Lotta Latte and Lucky shot with Vanilla Cream Extra (WF). I have to say that I had also ordered the first two flavors as well as the SD. The stuff I had been using for the last 3 months was bought in 2019 and I thought it was fine. This new batch is amazingly tasty. It’s as if the flavor level jumped from an 8 to 11. Again, the sweetness is a bit too much now at 1% which is a good thing as I’ll just use less of it (not good for pimpdaddy though). I’ve been through about 45 ml of each in two days and I checked the coils and cotton and they’re clean. I’ve never had any issues with gunking with SD anyway.

It’s clear that the TBV version was causing more muting than I knew.

As a long time user I can say that the og is the real deal. It’s sweeter and has less muting. I’ve tried many sweeteners over the years but this is by far the best on the market.

Good job @RWL_65

10 Likes

Hehe, YEAH it is @natbone.

:slight_smile:

Great tests @natbone.

5 Likes

The money will be deposited by morning.

6 Likes

Now you understand the main reason why i was upset when i found out TBV changed the formulation.
His version doesn’t interact the same way AT ALL with flavours which contradicts his statement of his version is superior to mine. That he somehow made it better. Talk about someone who doesn’t understand what true formulation is and what it pertains. I just hope I can fix the damage that was done from TBV.
But either way what’s done is done and the only thing Sugar Daddy can do is move forward. I’m extremely happy that everyone is finally discovering the true nature of what this sweetener does. And in a way it is a game changer. Keep posting up your thoughts and maybe some recommendations on how Sugar Daddy can improve. I truly appreciate the time you guys take into typing this out.

8 Likes

Just a heads up…
I just received the ingredients to make SD Vanilla Tone.
As we speak OSDIY’s order is being whipped up and will be sent out Tuesday along with SD Regular.
I’ll let you’s all know when they receive it.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for keeping us in the loop Rick, and the GREAT NEWS on the SugarDaddy Vanilla.

3 Likes

This new formulation of the vanilla tone will knock your socks off.
Now that it has been officially released it’s gonna stay as is.
I took your review and tweaked the slight faults.
MUCH LESS MUTING!!!
More Vanilla kick along with more punch to the sweetener.
I can’t make it any better.
I’m vaping some of it now with my custard.
oh man!

6 Likes

Well now THAT is saying something…

Funny you should say that, as I am JUST getting into Flavor Jungle’s Ultimate Custard as we speak.

4 Likes

I think I had that flave. So many I don’t remember if I did or not.
I threw out my vast collection of flaves concentrates by the boxes full so I think it have ended up in a land fill.
Thousands of bottles.

5 Likes

Oh shit, why’d you toss them ?

2 Likes

Let me rephrase…
They got tossed out by my ex.
She threw them ALL out when I left her …so she says.

5 Likes

Did she take your hair too Rick?

4 Likes