SugarDaddy Sweetener has been highjacked

yes…The Broke Vapor.
What was SugarDaddy on his site is now TBV Sweetener.
The name is changed…but it is still VG based.

6 Likes

@RWL_65 I wonder if he pulled it. I just searched TBV for “Sweetener” and only one hit for TPA came up.

https://thebrokevaper.ca/shop/sweetener/

And nothing listed under the TBV flavor pages …

https://thebrokevaper.ca/product-category/flavours/tbv-flavours/page/3/

2 Likes

huh…
maybe he pulled it completely.
He told me he was changing the name a few weeks ago.
I guess the VG sweetener concept is cemented with the name SugarDaddy.
Anything else would be inferior. (kidding)
I’m sure other versions will eventually pop up though.

3 Likes

@RWL_65

Maybe whip us ELR folk up a batch!! Im absolutely willing to pitch in!! Who’s with me?? @SessionDrummer @fidalgo_vapes @Ken_O_Where @Rocky02852 @muth

7 Likes

I’m just waiting on some supplies. Seems I underestimated SD’s popularity.
VG is on it’s way and should be here by friday.
Being the manufacture and distro is going to require a bit of time until I can find a good lab to produce it. Once funds build up I will work on that.
No worries…I got ya’s.

9 Likes

Yeah I’m in, think I got mine from Nom Nomz maybe last year… and honestly never used it yet, didn’t even know it was vg based

7 Likes

This is all a marketing ploy by Danny and Rick to sell more juice, they’re on the nod and know the industry is going down soon.

3 Likes

Are you a shareholder @RWL_65 ?

3 Likes

As I mentioned…if what you have is his version…it’s not terrible. but check out what you have…it’s to strong on the cotton candy scent…very thick…
Sweet but over usage will give an aftertaste.

7 Likes

Not a shareholder Joel.
I am the owner. No one else involved…well now anyways. lol
I’m going to distribute this on my own along with other versions…like SugarMama…and also going to work on a PG based.

9 Likes

You still crack me up Joel.
Never a dull moment with you.
:joy:

8 Likes

Thx. I’m not a big user of sweetener, I only have one by FLV but was always curious about Sugar Daddy’s because the name reminded me of this…
sugar daddy candy from www.tootsie.com
Enjoy satisfying, milk caramel goodness with Sugar Daddy, America’s oldest and most popular milk caramel lollipop. Slow-cooked caramel, packed in non-stick wax paper wrapper, provides long-lasting, pleasing comfort, the perfect go-anywhere candy treat.

…and of course I’ve heard nothing but good things.

4 Likes

What will Sugar Mama be?

4 Likes

The note I made when samples were available was: sugarmama: sucralose/em free; sugarbaby: stevia free

Sugar mama for me is great, easily replaces super sweet but makes the juice snap and pop a bit more on coils. I did foil tests of a bunch of sweeteners, and mama tried to bite me as it vigorously reacted to the lighter. :laughing:

I only had 10mL of it though, so I didn’t make a place for it in any recipes past testing, waited to find out if it was going to be available (without hounding Rick directly).

7 Likes

Should have read my own notes, it wasn’t mama that tried to GETCHOO, it was baby. Mama was probably the least reactive of the bunch in the tests, though it does produce some extra popping on coils. Forgive me, it’s been around 4 years :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Sign me up !!!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for that burn test linkage @joeblowma.

6 Likes

I agree…those are damn delicious candy.
I don’t think we have those in Canada any longer unless they are under a diferent name…

4 Likes

SM will be a none sucralose VG version.
Very challenging to get the potency up there. and keeping the bitter taste at bay.

5 Likes

haha…yeah. SM will snap at ya when heated.
Remember…OSDIY will have SM available soon in the U.S

4 Likes