SugarDaddy Sweetener has been highjacked

@RWL_65 I’m assuming the EM was one of them …

5 Likes

I don’t think so…as I mentioned the changed version had a more powerful scent of cotton candy.

5 Likes

Wow, thanks for finding that. I couldn’t remember when I began using SD. I read his post and immediately began searching the EU companies. It wasn’t too much longer, I think, that Chef’s got it.

4 Likes

The original or the changed one?

3 Likes

I bought 6 120ml bottles of SD and SM from OSDIY shop 2 or 3 years ago.
No problems with it at all. I don’t get an after taste with it.
Maybe it’s the good shit, maybe not.
All I know is it doesn’t gunk my coils and that’s the reason I bought it.
I use it at half the % of Super Sweet in my recipes.

5 Likes

I bought a 30ml bottle of Sugar Daddy from Chef’s about a month ago, but haven’t used it yet so I don’t have anything to compare it to. How will I know if I got the real vs. hijacked version?

3 Likes

TAke a sniff…does it smell like strong cotton candy?
If not then you got an old order…there will still be a slight scent but not potent.
Also…give it a finger drop test…it’ll be sweet whether it’s the original or the other version…but there will be a slight aftertaste if it’s the “other” recipe.
It’s hard to tell the difference when you don’t have anything to compare it to.
I do not know for sure if what you have is his or mine. The time frame is very close.

3 Likes

That’s because OSDIY only ordered through me. I made it to order. You got the Authentic stuff.
I forgot to mention that OSDIY responded to my email about the changed version and they verified they never ordered from anywhere else.
Plus I have not released my recipe blend to TBV so the SM is authentic."
I may as well add that OSDIY always ordered SD and SM at the same time through myself so I know what you have are the true blends.
You’re good to go.
:+1:

6 Likes

@RWL_65 …, if u wouldn’t mind, plz keep me in the know ;)…

4 Likes

Where can I buy yours?

3 Likes

Where are you located?

3 Likes

Any chance DIY-Ejuice is gonna have momma’s sugar too? Got some samples from you back in the day, but never used it much (though I loved it when I did) because I didn’t know if I’d be able to get more :laughing: still burning my tongue with sucralose/cap super sweet.

3 Likes

I do believe DIY E-Juice will carry SM. I’ve talked to them not long ago about it. He seemed interested so I would say that in the near future DIY will have SM on their shelves.
I can update this thread when it is available.

3 Likes

Ok so I don’t understand. They had distribution rights and just changed the formula without letting you know? Why did it take 2years to find this out?

4 Likes

We haven’t spoken for a while.
We talked in the past about “tweaking” the recipe to try and reduce the muting effects…the problem was it was next to impossible to keep the sugar lips effects by doing so. So I never followed up…
Hence to leave it as it was.
I then went on a hiatus for a while…I had to…personal. He took it upon himself to change the recipe without notifying me.
It wasn’t his to change…so NO ONE knew about this change. Not even me.
I never noticed the change because I make my own for personal use but when I moved from one province to the next I was out of SD and ordered a bottle from one of the stores that sold it.
It didn’t taste correct…it was off.
Then one thing lead to another…I noticed differences in scent…thickness.
Eventually he told me flat out he removed 2 key ingredients.
Admission from the source.

4 Likes

Wow! That’s just crazy. I’m so disappointed as I just bought some to try as people rave about it. Looking forward to the real thing.

5 Likes

Don’t get me wrong…his version isn’t terrible…it’s just not Authentic SugarDaddy.

5 Likes

What do the initials TBV stand for? I was just on his site and didn’t see anything about it.

3 Likes

The Broke Vapor as I was told

5 Likes

Thx Pastorfuzz. I purchased something from him years ago. Forgot all about it.

3 Likes