Suggestions for great tasting fruits

I haven’t purchased any fruits yet except strawberry and now fuju apple. Does anyone have suggestions for great tasting fruits. I’d like to find a good tasting raspberry flavor first or any fresh fruits. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

Inawera raspberry and fa raspberry (berryl) are both very good. Raspberry apple strawberry would be a good mix! Which strawberry do you have?

7 Likes

TPA Dragonfruit. FA Forest Mix. INW Cactus (well, maybe not fruit per se, but certainly fruity) FA Pear

10 Likes

Inawera cactus does wonders for juicing up fruit mixes. I like it between .2-.5% as an accent flavor. Fuji is also good at low % to help other fruits pop.

9 Likes

FA Pear at low % as a sweetener works well.

7 Likes

I love adding a low % on INW Grapefruit to citrus juices, 0.5% tops…gives it a lovely tang :wink:

@VapeyMama got me one Berryl too, lovely raspberry, goes really well at low % with FA red touch & INW SB shisha.

Few drops of Stevia always gives your fruits a boost :wink:

6 Likes

@VapeyMama I have (cap) sweet strawberry and (fa) strawberry ripe

3 Likes

@VapeyMama. I was just going to ask how the cactus tasted. can cactus be paired with creams?

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever paired cactus with cream, but you could try!

With those strawberries I’d try something like this…
3% sweet sb
4% sb ripe
2% fuji
2% berryl

If i wasnt out of sweet sb I’d totally mix that up. Lol

5 Likes

If you are looking for something unusual that is (so far) really awesome for me try persimmon flavorah - i am really enjoying it

7 Likes

I’ve even used it at .5 in a dark berry cake mix, so Cactus is fun to play with

7 Likes

You like pricks?

6 Likes

Oh, I think we can all handle small amounts of pain under the right circumstances

7 Likes

So, a little prick?

5 Likes

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder901/52458901.jpg

6 Likes

https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/051b37b2c163b07229288795a962559fa09a0c-wm.jpg?v=3

7 Likes

Hmmm. Surprised no one has mention wild raspberry mf. I love the red raspberry kick from it compare to FA

4 Likes

@VapeyMama thank you for the recipe, ill have mix it when I get my berryl. I fell in love with mixing! I’ve learned so much the past cpl months! How long have you been mixing?

3 Likes

Well my elr anniversary was on the 26th, and I really don’t think any of the disasters that I threw together before that could be considered actual “mixing”… :joy: So about a year!

3 Likes

@woftam what would it pair with?