Suggestions for great tasting fruits

Strawberry is a nice pair - (which i did) It will work with coconut,mango, citrus, creams,custard, light bakery

this is what i did and it is nice but the custard hasnt come in yet

Meet Percy

Ingredient %
Cake Batter (CAP) 2.5
Persimmon (Flavorah) 1.3
Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 1.3
Sweet Cream (CAP) 2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 9.1%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

This here is my favorite cactus recipe.

Phucker Cookies

3 Likes

Interesting!!

1 Like

[quote=ā€œwoftam, post:10, topic:135071ā€]
me try persimmon flavorah - i am really enjoy this flavor"

This is a must try flavor it is soo good

2 Likes

With Bourbon and all, hmm, Iā€™m one flavour short or Iā€™d mix that one up as we speak! Thanks, Dustin! :grinning:

1 Like

@woftam that looks really good. Iā€™d have to order cap cake batter and flv persimmon. Iā€™ll give it a try. Ty

@woftam the link didnā€™t bring me to the recipe. I cant seem to find it

I had it marked as private until it steeps fully but you should be able to get there now

1 Like

@woftam thank yo. I see it now

FlavourArts watermelon and TPAs sweet guava and key lime are some of my favourites.
A new found favourite is FA lemon Sicily, not technically a fruit (based on lemon cello liquor I think) but itā€™s easily the ruler of all the lemons in my book.

4 Likes

Itā€™s a great flavor. Versatile.

5 Likes

It really is! Itā€™s the lemon flavour Iā€™ve been searching for. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

couple of my new top favorite CAP Sweet Guava, CAP Honeydew Melon and (drum rollā€¦ although not a fruit, still got me addicted) FA Liqourice (aka black touch)

S. Guava works wonders with S Mango (and many other fruits), Honeydew melon amazing with berries and other cantaloupes/melons - as for the black touch, i started adding it to many mixes as a side note, as i love that flavor, and it works great with Anise.

4 Likes

Have you noticed any rind in that honeydew? Iā€™ve tested a few watermelons and melons before, and in all but one, I could taste a bit of rind to varying degrees.
I like 'em ripe and sweet, without being too artificial/candy-like.
Whatā€™s your take on CAPs honeydew, seeker?

i tried different melons and cantaloupes, and i still use them. mainly from TPA, FA and CAP - that specific one (CAP Honeydew Melon) is my personal best. itā€™s very different than the other cantaloupes or HDā€™s ā€¦ for example, TPA HD (only tried HD II not the old one), has this clear cucumber note, where CAPā€™s is this sweet and ripe cantaloupe and you feel youā€™re eating the real fruit. the trick is, different people use the names Honeydew and Cantaloupes to refer to different fruits :slight_smile:
(the orange vs the green oneā€¦ i found the names are mixed depending which part of the world theyā€™re used)

if you tried the original Kilo Dewberry Cream, itā€™s the front note flavor in there. maybe thatā€™s why i like itā€¦ so far that flavor keeps its position top of my list and i just keep buying more into my stock (even against FAā€™s :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I second that opinion.

A drop or two of MF of the same type of fruit will do it as well. But it is very expensive. Will last a long time too.

black currant (tpa) goes well with bilberry (fa), but go easy on the spiteful bilberry. It eases up over time though.
blueberry candy (tpa) pairs well with acai berry (tpa)
Iā€™m finding orange to be a pain in the ass, no matter what itā€™s paired with :frowning:

2 Likes

That cucumber taste is what Iā€™m talking about, Iā€™ve noticed it in almost all the watermelons Iā€™ve tried. TPA watermelon is a prime example, all I get is cucumber/melon rind. Itā€™s probably just my tongue, as a lot of people really like it.

Iā€™ll give the ones you mentioned a go, next time I put an order in. Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

IIRC @Chrispdx is on an orange mission - donā€™t know if he can offer you any advice?

1 Like