Suggestions for great tasting fruits

I found a really great link for flavour pairings which may or may not help out with your orange dilemma @mrneph2 @Chrispdx

https://bakeitright.com/flavor-charts

2 Likes

I can speak to the pairing of orange FA and billberry FA in bakery mixes are good. And I must say nicely done in small percents.

A tiny bit of peach can help fill out oranges. I use peach tpa.

That being said Iā€™m going to hopefully mix testers of the new FA oranges this weekend and draft a post about oranges that I want to post next weekend after I do a basic flavor test Saturday. It will include acouple of my full bodied orange (like way in your face too strong but I likeā€™em) recipies as well.

3 Likes

Bookmarked. Thanks Brother!

2 Likes

I ordered the LA watermelon and thinking about orange cream. Iā€™m hoping to put the strawberry with the watermelon somehow

Iā€™ve got a new tester batch with Orange Mandarine (TPA) with Orange Cream (TFA) mixing with my usuals as we speak.
@TheTinMan1 uses watermelon. He may be able to give you some pointers.
The way I see it, strawberry is red, watermelon should be red. SOUNDS like it should pair nicely but I havenā€™t tried it.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t paired watermelon with strawberry yet. Donā€™t see why it wouldnā€™t work.

Most of my watermelon mixes are chasing Element Watermelon Chill.

3 Likes

From what I have heard, this is your idea of ā€œchasing Element Watermelon Chillā€ā€¦

6 Likes

Lmfao!

It really isnā€™t bad at all. My latest version is steeping and I think it will be a winner. Sweet and a slight icy exhale.

3 Likes