Super Sunday Mixing Show🎉

Whoa…Damn girl all those big words and used properly wow yiu just blew my mind

4 Likes

Omg the dark bb is horrible . I havent used it low like i should have . I like FLV , MF , SC BCF , FW

@Tam Vapes WF has a Blackberry ?? I have their entire line and i missed that one

Oh shit VSO blackberry is good as well

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure we’re doing apple :apple::green_apple::pensive:

6 Likes

That sounds more like it. :apple:

4 Likes

I said “I’m pretty sure” like I was guessing, lol I actually confirmed with DTF and AAFL in discord after the stream, so I guess that should say…we ARE doing apple :laughing:

3 Likes

You

got that right

@TamVapes.

4 Likes

It’s ok @Muth I try to be logical and avoid emotion on most things. I could say that I am annoyed at a trend in vaping. It is a loss that it keeps continuing. The style is not an issue, the basics of tone and punctuality is. A show or performance needs to be ready at the advertised time: As one who still handles a classroom, lateness is foreign to me ( I was on time after a penis operation and a ripped open hand). Structure does matter, if a theme is to be established.

Anyway, that’s my rant.

Oh, got a day or time for our chat?

3 Likes

I take it you didn’t grow up in Italy :smile:

Pinning down a specified window of time is difficult for me but if you want to get a PM going I’ll reply asap. Also, don’t we have about a 5 hr time difference?

3 Likes

Thank you for clarifying, NeonKoala. Just like orange I think I only have one apple :crazy_face: No wait, I have 3. That’s plenty, lol. How many apples do you need? Spoiler alert, I ain’t making no apple pie.

4 Likes

A Penis operation and a ripped open hand?
Survey says “Astroglide”

4 Likes

I built image a decade in China. This Brit sticks to timing like glue: If I am late for anything, then expect horsemen and screaming as the background noise.

3 Likes

Lost me on that on Fuzz. But don’t worry, I had enough KY but didn’t factor for teeth.

4 Likes

I could give you the number for a good dentist and you could get your teeth fixed

6 Likes

It was her teeth that did the damage.

2 Likes

I like this FOTW thing @DayTimeFrank is doing, it sure keeps me busy :joy:
I got 9 apple mixes so far on paper and already mixed up three,
Appledoodle, Apple Custer, and Apple Danke …

9 Likes

how many have Milk and Honey?

9 Likes

Only ONE, but I’m saving that one for the “Milk and Honey” week :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Any fix for my Apple recipe…

9 Likes

@Rocky02852, did you CHANGE something, … recently … ??

6 Likes

Dammit @TamVapes, you beat me by exactly FIVE minutes !!!

Touche

8 Likes