Super Sunday Mixing Show🎉

Agreed @fidalgo_vapes. That’s actually a great description/explanation.

4 Likes

Understood. I JUST wanted to hang for a bit, and couldn’t believe the timing. Login, post a chat, … (Knock, knock, knock…).

4 Likes

Appreciate it ttyl

3 Likes

For the record @fidalgo_vapes, I think what you, @TamVapes, @DayTimeFrank (and others), are doing is GREAT. For example, even this thread, which helps to bring ELR’s INTO the mix so to speak, just makes it even better.

Your efforts have not gone unnoticed.

7 Likes

Will do @muth

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I know I can speak for the crew that we enjoy doing the shows and being in the community.

7 Likes

Oh yes, the in-laws :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thx for that fiddy. You put that in a straight forward way that I haven’t heard others do. Iirc and tell me if I’m wrong but didn’t Flavour Art pretty much start out that way?

5 Likes

For the most part …I would agree that FAs flsves were like that

5 Likes

Some of FLV fruits are my favorites. They are just amazing what they can do with other flavors, when used as an additive. Like, Boysenberry, @ .25% can add a nice jam note to a blueberry, raspberry, etc. And, Jammy Berry. That is my Jam. I need to revisit some of my FLV recipes, Some of the bakeries can be amazing if used low and crafted right.

Sorry I missed the show today. I am such a goof. I didn’t go to sleep until about 30 minutes before the show. And I love all of you guys, and miss chatting with everyone.
My son called me at 9am to wish me happy mothers day, he is almost 18, and my heart melted and I cried, then he said mom you are making me cry…So then I did what I do best, I said something crazy, and we were both laughing. :joy: :joy: :rofl:

9 Likes

So i dont have to feel bad when i text you at 10pm my time ??? Lol i always forget its 1 am for you …Happy Moms day to you and all the mommies

6 Likes

That’s a long bit of vitriol for when I highlight that it is an unfocused ramble.

2 Likes

no, if I was sleeping, I would not answer you. lol

4 Likes

Wait …Vitriol is like rude or harsh criticism i think ?? Where exactly was i rude or harsh or am i wrong what this statement means ?

4 Likes

I’m not going to fight with anyone over the way we run our stream. We have fun. Sometimes teach someone something new. The most important thing is that you’re not smoking.

4 Likes

Sorry, it read as such: I have to remind those who don’t know me that I sound like Stephen Fry and have a similar presence though a gentle giant: Wifey jokes that I am twice the man she is - being 130kg now helps). So, I get confusion. Although, I still view most vapecasts as scrappy and poorly planned: demonetisation is not an excuse for poor work.

To simply have a clear opening, go through prior themes, then open this week’s one is not a mighty challenge.

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more, and think I too said that a long time ago. But I think it works in their favor for flavor blending, and find it challenging mixing with FLV!

4 Likes

Outstanding @DayTimeFrank.

5 Likes

Speaking of I’m in the market for a realistic Blackberry. Any suggestions?

I just invested in FLV Sweet Dough. If ya got any tips I’m all ears.
I do have a non fruit Flavorah fav and that would be their Popcorn. I can’t stop smelling it the way @Rocky02852 can’t stop smelling M&H.

That sounded like the sweetest exchange. I’m glad you had a wonderful Mom’s Day today.

6 Likes

You’re not wrong, Fiddy. Vitriol is cruel and bitter criticism which is not what I heard coming from you. MOF, I don’t think you have a cruel bone in your body.

4 Likes