Super Sunday Mixing Show🎉

The poll what won ??

4 Likes

I voted for Chocolate (that WAS one of the choices right ?), because I want to see a blood bath.

6 Likes

I think so…I.voted Apple but choco is another i need to be forced to use .

4 Likes

I have a feel8mg make whatever you want won

3 Likes

4 Likes

Lmao that is exactly the one I would reach for2

4 Likes

May I be presumptuous and play the scales of balance here? You have a right to your opinion but calling the show poor work because it doesn’t meet your expectations wouldn’t be fair. DTF is an alternative to the other channels you have in mind. One isn’t better than the other, just different.

No need to back paddle. If the show isn’t for you that’s fine but we’d rather you join us for some shits and giggles (see what I did there?) where everyone has an equal voice.

6 Likes

You can’t compete with MF Choco so don’t even try if you don’t have it :rofl:

5 Likes

Is chocolate really the flavor? If so, I have one that even @fidalgo_vapes liked. Well, he said it looked well balanced. I nearly fell off my bed!

4 Likes

Not SSA. Tastes like perfume, I do like FLV and WF is good, but I need to go back and double check for the most authentic.

Also. FLV Sweet Dough, I love this flavor. It is one that I have used in a cobbler recipe for over 4 years.
This is a cobbler base I did on Fresh03 a couple of years ago and a few people have used it in recipes.

5 Likes

Thx Tam. I have it all cept the Cookie Butter but maybe I can find a decent sub. Just something to work with the Sweet Dough to get a feel for it. I had the crazy idea of pairing it with Moose Milk as a far out experiment. Far out for me.

3 Likes

We acknowledge your opinion; however, we ask that unless you have an advantageous suggestion for the show that would be great to trumpet. Any abrogating comments should be kept Away from this forum topic.

4 Likes

I think it would go with mouse milk quite well

3 Likes

Whoa…Damn girl all those big words and used properly wow yiu just blew my mind

4 Likes

Omg the dark bb is horrible . I havent used it low like i should have . I like FLV , MF , SC BCF , FW

@Tam Vapes WF has a Blackberry ?? I have their entire line and i missed that one

Oh shit VSO blackberry is good as well

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure we’re doing apple :apple::green_apple::pensive:

6 Likes

That sounds more like it. :apple:

4 Likes

I said “I’m pretty sure” like I was guessing, lol I actually confirmed with DTF and AAFL in discord after the stream, so I guess that should say…we ARE doing apple :laughing:

3 Likes

You

got that right

@TamVapes.

4 Likes

It’s ok @Muth I try to be logical and avoid emotion on most things. I could say that I am annoyed at a trend in vaping. It is a loss that it keeps continuing. The style is not an issue, the basics of tone and punctuality is. A show or performance needs to be ready at the advertised time: As one who still handles a classroom, lateness is foreign to me ( I was on time after a penis operation and a ripped open hand). Structure does matter, if a theme is to be established.

Anyway, that’s my rant.

Oh, got a day or time for our chat?

3 Likes