Super Sunday Mixing Show🎉

Havent vape tested either of them as i mixed them later than i planned. Both smell good and taste good on the knuckle tho.

5 Likes
8 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes is Mary Beth still with us?

5 Likes

Yes I think Covid got her away from a lot of things including mixing

4 Likes

People have no idea what covid did to our medical community early on and is still effecting it.

5 Likes

Can someone tell me what the new flavor for the week is? I left before it was called. TY

6 Likes

Its free for all…What a cop out right ?? Im doing something Popcorn

8 Likes

Maybe I’ll make something with everything in it, lol. I like the popcorn idea and the RY4. MOF I think I have a mix with both called cRackY4 Tobacky :rofl: (Cracky for Cracker Jacks)

7 Likes

It’s not a true cop out. The option got a lot of votes last week so I wanted to see how it went this time. :joy:

7 Likes

You know i have to complain if i dont get my way come on…lmao

6 Likes

Free for all huh… so basically Milk and Honey won in my book! :grin:

7 Likes
8 Likes

7 Likes

Ok scratch that…

8 Likes

No no @Rocky02852 Let It Roll !!!

6 Likes

Lol, Rocky, I can handle it. I love their Popcorn so much I would solo it anytime.

5 Likes

This really is a free for all for me 'cause I haven’t even had the time to mix em all. Here goes nothing!

4 Likes

Alright, one more. I could have done this so many ways and pile on more accents but KISS. You can have your way with it and if you like smoked custards I think you’ll find Island Tobacco (SC) a pleasant surprise, mild tobacco and mild coconut.

8 Likes

Checking to see if I have the popcorn….
Yay! I have it and never even used it!

I don’t even like bacco’s but that cRack Y4 looks really good :+1:
I like a prize in my cracker jacks so I may toss in a little Milk N Honey….

6 Likes

Reminder : NO show this Sunday

5 Likes