Super Sunday Mixing Show🎉

I wasnt gonna suggest that …I know you know what you like

4 Likes

That is funny…And its pretty awesome ty i actually laughed out loud for the first time today :+1:

5 Likes

Glad I could make you smile, sad part is I also pictured you in yo bath robe :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Well thats a bit strange. Was I naked underneath​:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

7 Likes

Now you made me laugh :joy:
Call it even :+1:

6 Likes

So its been a really long time since i made a lemonade, close to the beginning of my mixing days. But here goes, this is concept as i wont be mixing it unit later tonight. I had to grab an old flavor notes notebook for Lemonade (LA)…

7 Likes

I forgot I had VSO Lemon Raw, let me know how it works out in the lemonade (please)

6 Likes

Sorry I missed you guys today, sounds like you had fun. Just had some obligations that kept me busy all week. And when I had time to mix I was doing testers. At least I have something to look forward to.

8 Likes

Well, its still too early to vape on but the knuckle test is awful, or should i say offal… I probably shouldnt have used Honey Bee paired with BB Blossom as i can taste/smell a lot of floral. I can handle some very lite florals and that is what i was going for here but i forgot about how floral Honey Bee is. Im going to give it a week or so but if i need to remix ill swap Honey (FA).

4 Likes

Ya thise 2 together i wouldnt expect less…

4 Likes

And i made a 30ml too, ffs…

Time to break out the menthol.

5 Likes

When NR went out of busi ness i vought a bunch of 15ml chubbys. Almost out now but its been nice having them for recipes

5 Likes

I got a 100 pack from BCF for 38$ shipped last time. It was a bit less than packagingoptionsdirect. No free shipping at either place for these. Just ran out of the ones i got from NR and cracked them open last night.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Bro…Thats Lemonade lol…Im trying to finish this recipe and hopefully iy will be refined by AM.

Ill either lower the VIC and Custard or Add another Pineapple . Not sure if im keeping FLV Caramel either lol

7 Likes

Wait, lemonade pineapple ??

8 Likes

I worked all week on a Pineapple Upside Down Cake and finally came to the conclusion that it just ain’t happening…(ever)
Luckily, I also mixed a Pineapple Whip that’s pretty dang good!

5 Likes

Damn YouTube. I changed the thumbnail

5 Likes

This look’s really good @muth . I dont have FW sprinkles. Do you think candy roll FLV would be a good sub?

3 Likes

Hehe @Rocky02852, I know the feeling …

3 Likes