Super Sunday Mixing Show🎉

Remember gang no stream tomorrow. Be back next week for Strawberry Jam!

7 Likes

Have a GREAT Sunday off @DayTimeFrank, and bring ON the JamZ !!!

5 Likes

Thank Goodness bc i am not even close to releasing

8 Likes

8 Likes

… We be Jammin :strawberry::strawberry:

9 Likes

Nice looking recipe Rocky…
Does the cream cheese frosting come from the ooo Vanilla Custard Cheesecake? I just got that concentrate but haven’t tested it as yet… so just wondering.

8 Likes

Yes, Vanilla Custard Cheesecake definitely has a cream cheese icing vibe to it (or at least I get one from it) :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Interesting, I always use that SB Jam at 2% or less. I’ll have to try it up there!

9 Likes

So….I was mixing up my recipe for next Sunday, and I thought to myself :thinking: “wow, I really like this, the only thing I think would make it better is if I took out the Strawberry Jam” :joy: So bright side, I mixed something I love, downside, I still have nothing for Sunday, lol.

9 Likes

Yeah me too and usually with another strawberry but this time I said fuck it, I want Strawberry Jam! and that’s what I got :ok_hand:

8 Likes
8 Likes

I like the nougat and peanut butter idea!

Sort of taken it in another direction though, Luke Loop put out a marmalade and nougat recipe recently and the contrast was amazing, so I thought I’d try it with SB Jam pumped up like @Rocky02852

10 Likes

Brilliant…I was thinking about thet Purilium PB cookie but …

6 Likes

Yay! It’s Sunday :hugs:

8 Likes
8 Likes

Stressful week bro…

7 Likes

I went into this thinking I xam make Marshmallow the star, you know the Main Note in the recipe…This has veen a challenge so i decided to compliment MM with some cake and coconut …WISH ME LUCK

All of the MM flaves have their own special something when used in a recipe , I decided on these 3 bc of that .

Ill know tmrw Saturday what i need to change

7 Likes

Yeah no kidding, I’m all fluffed out this week but it was fun!
Gave up on the first 3 mixes, will final test this one tomorrow… coming down to the wire. Oh the pressure!

7 Likes

Flufffed and Dry…lmao, Im hoping the butterscotch also added a little wet in the mix

6 Likes

No show this week gang. Sorry for the late notice. See you all next Sunday for Marshmallows!

6 Likes