Support Gremberry Farms (Gremlin Flavors)

Not me. I vape it solo at 8% with 1/2% sweetener 70/30 3mg
It’s been a while since I’ve vaped it, so I’ll mix some up tomorrow and test it again.

4 Likes

@TimWV blackberries can be hard to get right. There are some that are soapy, perfumey, and floral. If the notes you ARE getting are minor, it will be easy to cover up.

5 Likes

@Lynda_Marie Thank you, that may be my issue, I will drop the percentage and add a bit of sweetener to see if that takes care of it.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer I am hoping the same thing. The notes I am getting are minor so I’m hoping in a mix they will disappear. Thank you for the input.

3 Likes

Do the Solos have recommended usage on the label, just curious because sometimes the recommendations are over the top.

4 Likes

@muth, @SteveTC said one rec was 15-20% for the Imp Dust.

3 Likes

Thx for the reply, SD. It seems like a lot but it doesn’t surprise me either. I received my order the other day and didn’t see anything on the labels so I’m a seeking suggestions. What pct do you use for the Vanilla Custard?

5 Likes

Well if you consider they’re One-Shots, it’s not that high. I tested all of mine at 13%. I’m trying to remember where I go that number from. I might have asked Rich.

5 Likes

That’s true. 13% was the sweet spot for me with FJ Tribekka. And if you hear me repeating myself, don’t mind me, I ain’t right just yet.

6 Likes

@muth I’m not home but I do not remember see recommended percentages on the bottles. I think I got that 13 from @SessionDrummer 's review.

5 Likes

Thank you, Tim, yoo da man :grin:

4 Likes

They don’t have a recommended usage on the label.
After SD came up with the 13% in his tests I tried the 13% too and they worked fine.

5 Likes

@SteveTC I’d swear I asked Rich, because I can’t remember how I came up with that percentage LOL.

4 Likes

Copy that. I looked at some of my older orders and didn’t see it either thx.

4 Likes

I seem to remember Rich recommending 15%. Then again I’m getting old and forgetful :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Welcome to my world @mstokens. :slight_smile:

Or, OUR world perhaps …

5 Likes

I recently opened the Caramel Spice, described as chai tea with caramel. It smells wonderful, like real caramel. I mixed it at 13% so I’ll know soon what this is all about. I hope it vapes as good as it smells.

5 Likes

Just stay off my lawn. It may be all sand and cacti, but stay off it!

4 Likes

If anyone needs Flavorah Tatanka or other not used much Flavorah flavors Gremberry has them, contacted BCF they wont stock it and a few other ones. Rich was great shipped fast.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for that @redhousemixer. VERY good intel.

https://gremberryfarms.com/flavors/flavorah/

4 Likes