Support Kindground and his fight against cancer

For all those who are helping out Thankyou.

Please don’t forget to get yourself in the draw for the prizes by emailing donation receipt to daytimefrank@gmail.com the draw will happen on the 24hr mixathon show that is planned for the 1-2 june on the diyordie network.

18 Likes

Massive thanks to all the vendors who are being so generous. Wonder Flavours, Flavorah, Real Flavors, Chefs Flavours, Bull City Flavors To name just a few. We will get a full list together as soon as we have one but the prize pool is massive as it stands now and is growing by the day.

I would also love to thank @TamVapes for chasing down prizes

EDIT: I almost forgot there are some really well known mixers who have also donated personal 1:1 mixing sessions which for any mixer would be a massive help. I will post up the details when I have the list.

19 Likes

GREAT JOB @daath !!!

24 Likes

Least I could do :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Very nicely done Sir.

14 Likes

Here is the Current Prize Pool

• Wonder Flavours - the entire line in 30ml
  • Flavorah- the entire line
  • FlavourArt NA- the entire line
  • Molinberry entire line including shipping
  • OSDIY $25 store credit
  • www.alltheflavors.com 5 lifetime subscriptions 20 monthly
  • Real Flavors
    6x 4oz bottles of Real Flavors (winner’s choice)
    $200 gift card to Nixul.com (CBD)
    3 free bottles of Hip Syrups
  • Chefs $100 Store Credit (more tba)
  • Bull City Flavors: Kindground Recipe Packs (amount tba)
  • (2) 1 hour video mix classes Kopel
  • (2) 1 hour recipe developement sessions with ID10-T
  • (3) Discord/Voice sessions development/ lessons with Fear
  • 30 minute video class Juice Fairy
  • (2) 1 hour mix classes with @DIY_Downunder_Treasu (Pippa Starr)
  • Addy Tuney Kayfun
  • Bull City $100 gift code from DMC-David Haney
  • 5 Fused Clapton stick wires Ni80 or SS (Winner’s choice) From Nraedin1@gmail.com
  • 50$ Gift Card to BCF from @MECH_MOD_RN (Mary Leaton)
  • 50$ Gift Card to Chef’s from @MECH_MOD_RN (Mary Leaton)
  • Health cabin 80w vandy vape pulse
  • https://vapejuice.guru/ - 10 x 60ml finished juice
  • Keen Mod from Timesvape
  • $25 Adore gift code from Golf Tee Vapes
  • Resistance Bundle Deep Cuts eliquid from Golf Tee Vapes
  • Lumi braids from Lumi 1992
  • One shot packs from Folkart
  • A modded Addy Tuney kayfun

I will add to this as more donations roll in.

19 Likes

Isn’t the vaping community rather amazing?

19 Likes

16 Likes

This is a beautiful community. Just donated. I wasn’t going to enter for any prizes, but seeing that they’re coming from companies and veteran mixers that are donating for love of the community, it seems fun to join in.

Much love, @kindground.

18 Likes

Just donated and proud to be part of such a great community. @kindground you have our thoughts and prayers, may God bless you and yours.

Thanks to @woftam for bringing this to our attention and for @daath for bringing more focus. Thank you also to this great community, your all wonderful people and thankful to be among you.

14 Likes

@kindground, @daath
Are bitcoin donations possible? I’ve tried bitcoin to PayPal once and it swallowed the coins.

9 Likes

I don’t think so - At least I don’t think GoFundMe does; even paypal is only for registered charities there (which is why @kindground has provided his PayPal-address if you wanted to use that: kindground@gmail.com) :slight_smile:

You have to be very careful with BTC to paypal - I don’t think there are that many reputable ones doing that (I know of none)… To convert to fiat I think you gotta use one of the big exchanges to be safe :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Was able to donate 15 bucks. Best of luck to a fellow vaper!
Also shared on facebook🤗

13 Likes

Thank you @woftam for bringing this to our attention. This is unfortunate news to hear within the community. Although we will not be participating in the prize pool, we have submitted a donation via the GoFundMe. We wish Phillip the best! :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Holy cow @Nicotine_River $5K you guys are amazing thank you so much.

22 Likes

Always, we’re happy we could help! :slight_smile:

22 Likes

@woftam thank you very much for not only making the effort, but taking the time to reach out (as you always do). Beyond generous of @Nicotine_River to make that type of donation, AND, to a great member of the DIY Community at that.

18 Likes

Donated, posted, shared, and shared some more @woftam and @kindground .

13 Likes

Donated and Shared. I wish I could have gave more. Stay strong and keep your head up Kindground! My mother has beat cancer three times. I will pray for you and your family. You got this!

17 Likes

@woftam just hot dropped it over @ POTV.

15 Likes