Support Kindground and his fight against cancer

Cheers mate - the more eyes we can get on this the better. Thanks.

12 Likes

Just sharing your good work.

10 Likes

TBH @TamVapes is doing most of the heavy lifting on this one so credit to her more than me.

13 Likes

From what I’ve heard, and seen, that does not surprise me that she’s moving mountains here. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Donated. Wish could have been more. (Our exchange rate is dismal)
Best wishes to you and your family.
It is awesome to see how many people come together from this site to help out. This is why this place is the best, one big family.
Fantastic work to all who have helped, helping and going to help.
:+1:

14 Likes

Thanks for the PayPal link Kindground! It’s not much, but it’s what I can afford. Keep the faith, Stay Strong, and keep your head up brother!

15 Likes

Awesome … Half way there ty , you guys are great…

13 Likes

Yes it is!

9 Likes

@woftam, hot dropped over at ECF:

12 Likes

I’m always cautious myself but I’ve used it and didn’t have any problems.

8 Likes

@woftam Is there a way we can donate direct and bypass Go Fund Me? They take a portion of the donation. I know it’s a small price to pay for their service but I recently helped out a friend’s son and we were able to get more money to him by paypaling it to his mother.

10 Likes

Kindground’s pp link.
kindground@gmail.com

12 Likes

Thanks Letitia :+1:

8 Likes

@kindground Prayers and healing light sending your way…

13 Likes

Absolute legends

11 Likes

@Nicotine_River

12 Likes

Sorry …

11 Likes

@Molinberry_Marcelina has just offered up the entire Molinberry Line including shipping for the prize pool .

Awesome to have such great members of this community. Thank you so much @Molinberry_Marcelina.

20 Likes

That’s very generous of @Molinberry_Marcelina. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Donated via Paypal to kindground@gmail.com and shared the receipt with daytimefrank@gmail.com. My prayers with Phillip Scott Brown and his family. Best Wishes @kindground.

13 Likes