Support New YT Mixing Show

Hey Tonite at 8pm est (apprx) our own @Lynda_Marie and @EyeMSam will launch their new Show The Mixers Almanac on @DanielTheVapeMan YT channel. This will be a test run and based on what Sam told me it should be an interesting show.

https://youtube.com/@danieldenoted?si=FaQ59qblRB1pDL8Y

23 Likes

Definitely will be different and interesting and very helpful to mixers! Thank you Fiddy!

15 Likes

Live right now

7 Likes

Got the tubes lubed up and the audio should be good. My crappy pc seemed to handle it

Sam and lyndas show is weds at 830pm est and Denoted is saturdays at 930pm est. Thanks for the support. It truly makes me happy. I appreciate all the love

14 Likes

That’s great guys! Glad you returned! Just watching!

5 Likes

Hi @Lynda_Marie I watched the show post stream and signed up for the pairing list from the baker’s website. But just to be clear on the rules if I have them right. Pick 1 from the Fruit column, pick 2 from the next three columns (Herbs and Spices, Nuts, Spirits) and pick 3 from the Miscellaneous column? Does that mean a choice of up to 2 from the three columns and a choice of up to 3 from the last column? If not, all the recipes would have 7 flavors and I don’t think that’s what you all mean, if I understand correctly.

5 Likes

Those times work for me. I’m so glad because I get up early too. Thx :+1:

4 Likes

I’ll check it out in the next few days. Thanks !!

3 Likes

as far as i got it they pick minimum 1fruit 2herps/spices/nuts/spirits and 1misc.So that would be a minimum of 4flavorings + the apple.very nice concept you guys , if i find some time i might play along.Love weird pairings…

6 Likes

You pick one from column 2, pick one from 2 of 3 (spices, nuts or booze), so for instance cinnamon and pecan or whisky and pistachio, one from miscellaneous. So just say apple, cranberry, cinnamon, pistachio and butter or apple, pumpkin, cinnamon, whiskey, butterscotch. Limit of 8 items plus sweetener.

4 Likes

Did you mean pick one from 2 or 3 (spices, nuts, booze)? I think I get it from the example you laid out. Thx

4 Likes

Pick 2 from the 3 separate columns, either a nut and spice or nut and booze…sorry If I’m confusing you. Pick 2 rows from the 3

4 Likes

You can use up to 8 flavors plus sweetener, we just have to hit the other marks.

4 Likes

That’s not hard to do :rofl:

4 Likes

Now im confused as well lol
edit:@muth just saW you posted the same hahah , got it now

3 Likes

1 from fruit
1 from misc
2 / 3 from herbs, spices/ nuts/ booze
4/5+main

Hope that helps!

8 Likes

What’s the hashtag? Also, if my recipe calls for lime or a lemon/lime can I sub that for the lemon? Idk why if they have lemon they wouldn’t include lime as well. Agree?

5 Likes

Would it be okay if I used an idea from an old recipe I made with adjustments to meet the marks on this one?

4 Likes

#TMA

and yes, of course you can repurpose an older recipe!

4 Likes

What do you think of there being lemon in the fruit column and not lime? Or vodka in the booze column and not gin? I prefer gin, it’s sweeter :joy:

3 Likes