Support New YT Mixing Show

I have that one so thx for letting me know it’s legit for the show.

2 Likes

The 3 middle categories don’t change, but you can get creative in the way you choose flavors. Example, FW caramel cinnamon roll would be the spice I’d cinnamon is on the list and (usually) the misc category using caramel. I’ve seen that in the misc category a lot. I’ve just had to put my thinking cap on and see what flavors I have that could bang out 2 of the categories. It’s definitely been a huge challenge for me, especially using fruit… since I’ve NEVER been a big mixer of fruits.

3 Likes

@Lynda_Marie @EyeMSam I came in late the last show. Were you discussing some changes in how we’re doing it this week with cherry? Or am I imagining things?

2 Likes

Only one of the 3 middle columns are needed now, as long as you have the 2 fruit pairings and a miscellaneous, you can pick one from spice/nut/booze. Instead of 2 from the middle 3 rows.

3 Likes

Okay great, I finally got mine in. Now I have to remember to show up :rofl:

1 Like

I also got one in for this weeks, i may have cheated a little but sam encouraged me to, so blame sam,lol. Im actually from the uk & due to me being on very strong meds/sleepers im usually asleep when the show starts, so if you read the notes on mine i vaped almost all the 30ml & mixed another 60 up to see how it steeps, & at the end i said i wouldnt know where to start on improvements? well i vaped the 2/3ml i left over from the original 30ml today & i think upping the butterscotch by 0.5% could be a great improvement? other than that its almost perfect(for me anyways). Ill update the recipe with steep times etc when i know how it steeps long term. Ill try to pop in later if my alarm wakes me up,lol. :v::heart:
:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::alembic::monkey::alien::cherries:

1 Like

I saw!!! That’s perfectly fine to “cheat “, I’ve had to a couple of times and I’m sure I will again lol I can’t wait go go over your recipe tonight! Thanks so much for submitting your creation. We’ve really been enjoying seeing people play along. I had to use a Blackcurrant for “Creme de cassis” on Blackcurrant week due to lack of a lot of booze concentrates. It’s fine :smile: