Support New YT Mixing Show

I’m sure I’ll muddle something. My usual goal is to mix with as few flavors as possible, when possible.

2 Likes

You’re too young to be on fb, it’s for boomers :rofl:

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes how’s your mix coming along. I just mixed one of mine and it’s delicious off the knuckle. Surprised me. It’s an Apricot Butter Cake, a German desert.

3 Likes

Nope! Refer to Rule #3!

3 Likes

It’s pretty huge for millennials too lmao

3 Likes

I tried but it hurts my head trying to understand it. I’m not that smart, you know :innocent:

2 Likes

Oh God, I might be able to be your muth(er) :astonished: You better be nice to me.

2 Likes

Im not sure ill have time

3 Likes

The mixers almanac tonite. Get your recipes in !

3 Likes

Mine is there but I think it’s on page 3 now (August 22)

3 Likes

What about AP? That’s not a flavor.

2 Likes

I would think ap should be fine since its more of a enhancer then a actual flavor

3 Likes

@Lynda_Marie @EyeMSam My recipe is dated Friday September 6. You’ll have to look further back.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you!

4 Likes

@Lynda_Marie Hi Lynda, I’m way back on the feed again. Friday, September 20. I think it’s on p.3

2 Likes

@Lynda_Marie @EyeMSam I hope the show went well last night. I was there and saw it was starting later so I got into some YouTube vids and fell asleep, lmao. Is there anything I need to know about Ep 8 or is it business as usual?

2 Likes

Sam gave away his 1989 toyota corolla to the best recipe

3 Likes

What’s up with the next one? I have zero cantaloupe. The closest I come is Melon Patch (PUR) which is a combo platter of honeydew, cantaloupe and watermelon.

2 Likes

That’s fine, I don’t have cantaloupe either, so I used Flv wild melon which is a mix as well. The cantaloupe is open to, so you’re not restricted to using wine, or just yogurt. You can pick from other weeks on the spice, nut , booze and miscellaneous categories. Same rules apply that you have to pick one of the 3 plus a misc, it’s just open because the choices were bad.

3 Likes

Do the middle catagories ever change? Reason i ask is becomes it seems like every week its all cinnamon recipes or booze recipes. Even though the main flavor is different the recipes are very similar each week

4 Likes