Sweet Cream Cap vs FW ( opinions needed )

Im looking for opinions here , ive narrowed down through the last 2 years which go to creams i buy etc but still continue to buy both Cap and FW sweet creams ive eliminated TPA long ago , and ive realized between cap and fw its a toss up for me , am i missing something ?? is there a reason to buy both ? just looking for your thoughts and which do you prefer ime they seem to be very close to the same thing at least for me @Ken_O_Where @Pro_Vapes @Amy2 @Alisa @woftam @ringling

btw i value all opinions not just those that i tagged , these are people that have been diying long b4 me so no disrespect to anyone that wasnt tagged ty

7 Likes

I am a fan of both but I lean toward FW - I find it is a bit more buttery sort of like a butter/icing type cream.

I tend to use FW with cheesecake/cake and Cap with custards as I find it has a slight eggy note (not a bad thing and that may just be me lol) and I don’t always stick to that as a rule.

They both round out fruits nicely and give a bit more mouth feel but I think FW smooths it out a little more.

I will be interested to see other opinions.

Hope that helps - rather than being a complete opposing opinion :grinning:

6 Likes

I personally only use FW’s sweet cream. Decided to get that after some research and not regretting it.

3 Likes

i have never tried FW Sweet cream … but imho TPA/TFA sweet cream vs CAP is much greater…better taste and smell…

2 Likes

ty but ive eliminated tpa long ago , i wasnt a fan for me the BA lingers even after a long steep , it may just be in my head lol

3 Likes

thats perfect , the fact that i could buy FW 4oz for the same price as 2oz cap is another good reason i usually add meringue for the eggy note if needed but i see what your saying ,

2 Likes

thank you for your response im leaning that way as well , i just dont see a need for both unless im missing something i feel they are pretty much interchangeable so why buy both right ???

2 Likes

For someone that never tried FW’s Sweet Cream you seem to judge it a whole lot just by looking at how you name it in the reply to @fidalgo_vapes and based on the rest of the reply.

3 Likes

dam… cream i wanted to type… no clue how that thing came up… soz… thanks for noticing

3 Likes

Same here… scratches that itch. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for making this thread, pondering the same thing, myself. :+1:

3 Likes

I initially started with TPA Sweet Cream, but during my research a lot of people said CAP Sweet Cream was better and it has worked out well for me.

I’ve never tried the SC FW so I have no basis for comparison, but after this post I might just give FW a try. I kinda have a phobia about a lot of FW because of their checkered past, but if it’s good for @Kinnikinnick then it should work for me.

7 Likes

i dont use many FW items , but there are a few bavarian cream , sweet cream , fruit rings , cake yellow , butterscotch i do have all flaves for @Alisa BAN however its not for me unfortunately , so im able to use the flaves elsewhere , i think they are the least used company for me

1 Like

@Alisa uses it quite a bit in many of her recipes as well… :grinning:

3 Likes

I kinda shrug when I see this in mixes. But as they say… “to each its own”.

4 Likes

for me its kinda like the diketoine free thing , if your referi8ng to the fructose , i dont use it much but i also havent found a replacement especially for my cake batter milkshake lol

2 Likes

I feel you there, but if may coils weren’t getting so gunked I might get past that phobia.

2 Likes

I personally would lean toward FW but truth be told I have never been much of a fan for Cap flavors. While we are speaking of creams though I use FW Sweet Cream in some of my recipes, but my go to cream is FW Bavarian Cream. It’s good stuff…

2 Likes

now thats a downfall i could get behind :smiley:

yes sir the BV is also my fave i do have about 2 oz of tpa BC left so i do use it here and there , but all i repurchase is FW

1 Like