Sweetener Blend SB-800

I use to use this , but now if I want to add sweetness then ill use FLV or VSO

4 Likes

Now we got this clarified, who own who :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Faked MB/Chemnovatic products? :flushed:
Lovely. Thatā€™s the last thing I would have expected to learn in an email like thisā€¦

Thank you for sharing the results of your inquiry!

3 Likes

Data sheet of the SB-800

5 Likes

3 Likes

While waiting to hear about this one, What else is everyone using for their sweetener??? Most I find gunk up my coils. There has to be some out there that slow this down some.

3 Likes

Flv sweetness doesnt gunk up my coils as fast as other sweetener, and its very concentrated.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s Flavorah??? I think I have some of thatā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, I meant flavorah. Use it low though. I used it at around 0.3-0.5% and it was sweet enough for me.

1 Like

Until I get my SB-800, FLV is still the sweetner for me, which is the best one for my coils.
But still (for me), my flavor sweeteners have different taste and grade. So it always depends on the recipe for me.
I hope I can say goodbye to all my sweeternes when i get the SB-800, but Iā€™m not sure, we will se about that.

Iā€™m always if possible using meringue, Marshmallow etc. if possible and or many of the sweet cream/cookie flavors to.
But in my older days here, i like it more sweetā€¦ Strange

Some of my flavors, much sweetness :hugs:

3 Likes

Cotton candy all over again lol, I expected something differentā€¦ just shows you canā€™t trust marketing :crazy_face:

I do wonder what the missing %'s are in that composition. Thereā€™s room for at least 2.5% of something else. H2O? Other secret flavor components?

2 Likes

FLV Sweetness ads a nice touch of sweetness but I recently bought another little bottle of Super Sweet. Nothing so far can beat that sugar lips feeling you get from itā€¦ but it is a sure way to kill your coils quickly.
The choice depends on the recipe. Some just need a little extra and others can use a sugar overdose.

2 Likes

I agree, i think I have 2 or 300ml of the super sweet, but if i can do the recipe without the hard core coil killer, I do that, the other sweeteners i also bought in 100ml.
I usually buy 10ml of flavors i did not try before and if i like them, i always buy 100ml minimum.
I like to have a big stock :innocent:

2 Likes

Hard waiting for this, normally when I expect something to land, Iā€™m not even thinking about it (nearly).
But this, hmmm i have many thoughts and expectations, really cross my fingers for this product and really praying for all they written is kind of true.

They expect it to land the 28thā€¦ Loooonnnggggg time to waitā€¦ Still :rofl:

2 Likes

Now the eagle has landed :crossed_fingers:t2:
I just need to find some days to make some difference test with thisā€¦ High expectations :shushing_face:

4 Likes

Chemnovatic have recently released ā€œLemon Cream Waferā€ which is the DLLT secret ingredient, apparently, for the elusive ā€œbiscuitā€ note every one has been searching for. Molinberry donā€™t sell it, but they do sell a Lemon Tart. Not sure if these are the same. Any idea?

4 Likes

Hmm, I donā€™t have the Lemon Tart, definitely gonna have to look into that, after my coffee, just opened my eyes. Thanks for the heads up :+1:

2 Likes

Howā€™s it working?

2 Likes

They are not the same , but after reading this it would make sense that The lemon wafer and the Mb tart could be used 2gether to create a very close clone

4 Likes

I was wondering about that. They have a lemon too which may prove interesting.

3 Likes