Sweetener for Less Gunk

Who sells a sweetener that doesn’t gunk up the coils???

4 Likes

Try flavorah sweetness

7 Likes

Ricks Sugar Daddy
Ricks Sugar Mama
A hell of a lot easier on my coils than anything else I have tried.
I get mine from Gremberry Farms here in the States.
Couple other vendors sell it too but can’t remember who they were

9 Likes

I’ve tried most of them and without question Sugar Daddy is the best.

6 Likes

The best sweetener is the one you don’t use since it won’t gunk up anything. :wink:

I have found out that the sweetness of the VG is more then enough to sweeten up any liquid I make so I never use any sweeteners at all and my coils never gunk up for that reason.

9 Likes

I vape 70% PG or higher. I don’t like high VG at all. I also need that throat hit with a little sweetness to it.

4 Likes

Got a link… I can’t find it

3 Likes

Don’t see it there anymore.
I just looked at Wizard Labs. They have it.
$12.99 for a 4 oz bottle.
Having a problem with a link but type in sugar in the site’s search bar and scroll down.
It’s called Sugar Daddy Regular.
Looks like they are out of Sugar Mama.

4 Likes

This is not the one… Is it??? Regular Sweetener Flavor Concentrate by SD (0.33oz) - Wizard Labs

4 Likes

That would be it! Great stuff.

4 Likes

Nude nicotine used to carry monk fruit extract. Doesnt gunk coils. Anymore I use a max VG mix which is naturally sweet on its own…this mixed with your flavoring should be plenty without extra additives

3 Likes

I use different sweeteners or none at all depending on the recipe but mostly I use Super Sweet CAP and TBH I don’t have any problems with coils gunking

4 Likes

That’s it. I usually grab a 4oz because I use that stuff in all my mixes.
Also pretty thick like VG. Don’t put it in your fridge either.

4 Likes

Thank you! Can’t wait to try it.

I can only get 2 to 3 tank fills before the wick gets funky.

2 Likes

I use Super Sweet CAP and my coils last for weeks before I notice a drop in favor.

3 Likes

Stevia, I dont change coils for months, and my cotton about every 4 weeks. Cotton is still clean and the coil gets a small dry burn and wash.

2 Likes

I’d be curious to see the recipe in question before suggesting a sweetener…
Also what tank / coils are being used ?

3 Likes

I mostly use a simple formula. A Tobacco flavor with sweeteners. 70% PG 20mg nic… About .25 to .50 gram of sweetener in a 50ml bottle.

1 Like

That equates to 0.5 to 1.0% Sweetener, on the low end at 0.5% should not be a problem (although I’ve never mixed at 70% PG)
you say you use tanks, 70% PG would run right out of my tanks. What’s your set-up?
I use super sweet at 0.5% or less, with a few exceptions up to 0.75% in mesh coil tanks 70% VG with no issues…

1 Like

I’ve used many MTL tanks over the last 11 years of vaping. From Kayfuns to a lot of different tanks. Lately I’m using Berserkers. Original and the new V2. I used to vape 80% PG before making my own liquids… 6/7 wrap 2mm coils with rayon wicking…

When I used store bought liquids I was going weeks with the same wicks.

1 Like