Sweetener for Less Gunk

Who sells a sweetener that doesn’t gunk up the coils???

4 Likes

Try flavorah sweetness

8 Likes

Ricks Sugar Daddy
Ricks Sugar Mama
A hell of a lot easier on my coils than anything else I have tried.
I get mine from Gremberry Farms here in the States.
Couple other vendors sell it too but can’t remember who they were

10 Likes

I’ve tried most of them and without question Sugar Daddy is the best.

7 Likes

The best sweetener is the one you don’t use since it won’t gunk up anything. :wink:

I have found out that the sweetness of the VG is more then enough to sweeten up any liquid I make so I never use any sweeteners at all and my coils never gunk up for that reason.

10 Likes

I vape 70% PG or higher. I don’t like high VG at all. I also need that throat hit with a little sweetness to it.

6 Likes

Got a link… I can’t find it

4 Likes

Don’t see it there anymore.
I just looked at Wizard Labs. They have it.
$12.99 for a 4 oz bottle.
Having a problem with a link but type in sugar in the site’s search bar and scroll down.
It’s called Sugar Daddy Regular.
Looks like they are out of Sugar Mama.

5 Likes

This is not the one… Is it??? Regular Sweetener Flavor Concentrate by SD (0.33oz) - Wizard Labs

5 Likes

That would be it! Great stuff.

5 Likes

Nude nicotine used to carry monk fruit extract. Doesnt gunk coils. Anymore I use a max VG mix which is naturally sweet on its own…this mixed with your flavoring should be plenty without extra additives

4 Likes

I use different sweeteners or none at all depending on the recipe but mostly I use Super Sweet CAP and TBH I don’t have any problems with coils gunking

5 Likes

That’s it. I usually grab a 4oz because I use that stuff in all my mixes.
Also pretty thick like VG. Don’t put it in your fridge either.

5 Likes

Thank you! Can’t wait to try it.

I can only get 2 to 3 tank fills before the wick gets funky.

3 Likes

I use Super Sweet CAP and my coils last for weeks before I notice a drop in favor.

4 Likes

Stevia, I dont change coils for months, and my cotton about every 4 weeks. Cotton is still clean and the coil gets a small dry burn and wash.

3 Likes

I’d be curious to see the recipe in question before suggesting a sweetener…
Also what tank / coils are being used ?

4 Likes

I mostly use a simple formula. A Tobacco flavor with sweeteners. 70% PG 20mg nic… About .25 to .50 gram of sweetener in a 50ml bottle.

3 Likes

That equates to 0.5 to 1.0% Sweetener, on the low end at 0.5% should not be a problem (although I’ve never mixed at 70% PG)
you say you use tanks, 70% PG would run right out of my tanks. What’s your set-up?
I use super sweet at 0.5% or less, with a few exceptions up to 0.75% in mesh coil tanks 70% VG with no issues…

2 Likes

I’ve used many MTL tanks over the last 11 years of vaping. From Kayfuns to a lot of different tanks. Lately I’m using Berserkers. Original and the new V2. I used to vape 80% PG before making my own liquids… 6/7 wrap 2mm coils with rayon wicking…

When I used store bought liquids I was going weeks with the same wicks.

2 Likes