Sweetener for Less Gunk

It was made specifically for the OG Berserker. It was called “Fat Boy” on the site I got it from…

2 Likes

@lanc13 The best I could find right now is this 4.5 ml they call Fatboy but it must be to increase the capacity when in short mode. He sent it in long mode. I see the short chamber and glass in the box. He sent two OG and one V1.5 I didn’t jump on the Berserker train so I’m not very familiar with all the models. I just remember people talking about them and there was a wide spread opinion about all the consecutive versions.

1 Like

This is a link to where I got mine, but they are out of stock.

They have the 4.5 in stock.

The drop down still lists the 7ml but as I said, it is out of stock.
Given our new laws they will probably not restock it at any time, but you could email them and ask where they sourced them or the brand.

2 Likes

They look good and work well. I always bottom fill mine.

6 Likes

Which mod is that, lanc13? I really like the color of the leather.

3 Likes

It’s not leather @muth. The mod is an SX Mini and what looks like leather is actually copper coloured metal. Takes a 21700 so that is why I got it.

4 Likes

I really like the way that looks. I might have to copy you :smile:

3 Likes

@Ianc13 I’ve had my mind on getting one of the SXmini for a long time but just never pulled the trigger. Would you recommend it? Are there any drawbacks or cons based on your experience with it?

3 Likes

It’s not a bad little mod Tim, but sometimes I feel it doesn’t hit as good as my Lost Vape Thelema mods do… Still, I quite like it.

3 Likes

Any particular reason why when there is a top fill option?

1 Like

Yes, on the OG Berserker the top fill was a relatively new feature for the time and was not hugely successful. When the top cap is done up after filling it can create a positive pressure in the liquid chamber flooding the atomiser and forcing juice out of the airholes. This is especially prevalent when using the 4.5ml or bigger set-up, but can also occur with the 2ml option.

3 Likes

Thank you, I had a feeling you might say that. I noticed some leakage after using the top fill. The AF ring isn’t very airtight. I noticed that when I took a pull with the AF closed down and got air. I’m used to bottom fill anyway because of my KFs so no issue for me. I’m glad I finally got to these after all this time. Thx for your help.

3 Likes

@lanc13 Are OG Berserker MTL RTAs still on the market?

3 Likes

@muth no they are long gone off the market now. I got around 4 of mine new and the other 3 I found in buy/swap/sell sites.

3 Likes

I think I’m going to look in the classies. I wouldn’t mind having another but I’d really like to find the 7.5ml Fatboy for them. I haven’t had much luck.

3 Likes

Only place I could see them now is on Amazon de which is Dutch or Denmark I think…

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Replacement-Glass-VandyVape-Berserker-Pyrex/dp/B08TRN3WL3

3 Likes

Can I order from Amazon overseas and use my Prime account for free shipping? :grinning:

3 Likes

Ever the optimist muth. Lovely trait to be blessed with.

3 Likes

One can only hope, ey?

3 Likes

Depends on whether they even ship to your location from there. But I have used the US Amazon and gotten free shipping here using Prime… can’t hurt to try :man_shrugging:

3 Likes