Temp control mod that actually works

Its about time i cough up the money for a true temp control mod. Please help with suggestions. Must run 2 external 18650s. Thank you

Have a look at this thread: Temp settings for SMOK Alien and Voopoo Drag

1 Like

Lost Vape Therion. Can’t go wrong with the DNA boards. Best temp control experience I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

I reccomend the sx mini, its temp control is superior to the dna, but both are top of the line. I have a dna 200 and a dna 250 and the sx mini. Its all bout the chip and not the mod in my humble opinion. The sx mini is worth every penny !

5 Likes

Go with either a DNA or one with the latest yihi chip like the gclass or the eclipse.

3 Likes

I’ll chime in also to echo Yihi and DNA per my experience. Per DNA, I like Lost Vape best. I’ve also tried Hcigar and there was quite a bit of work to be done in terms of getting all of the mod’s perimeters correct before they worked well. Lost vape has always worked right out of the box for me anyway.

4 Likes

DNA is the best I’ve ever used.

2 Likes

I suggest a Lost Vape Paranormal DNA166 or Therion DNA166. They are both really beautiful and perform very well.

If you are looking for something in a lower price range I suggest either the Aspire Speeder or Archon. These both do very well in TC and have a lot of other great features.

3 Likes

I’ve got many TC mods but the ones I use most are also the least expensive. Smoant Battlestar. I have two (and may get another). I make my own SS fused Claptons and run them in TC mode. I hear their Charon mod is decent too.

Which DNA?
Superior in what way?

I’ve always understood them to be fairly equal, just using different approaches…

YiHi seems to be a fair bit more expensive than a DNA. I am a believer that you get what you pay for so if he says his experience is that it’s better, I’ll take his word for it.

I got a DNA250 for £80, I’m not going to lay down £199 for an SX mini for something that I’m already very pleased with :smiley:

3 Likes

I rarely debate someone’s opinion… But given the word “superior” was used (without a point of reference) and combined with discussing very technical mods (or chips at least), I automatically took it as a technical statement. (Also part of why I left my question open-ended, so I could try and see where he’s coming from first!) :wink: