Testing flavors

lmao yes i just discovered the name smearing off as well … but the flavors are very good

3 Likes

im using the cuttwood recipe that is on here

2 Likes

cuttwoodspy is his name

1 Like

4 Likes

and people dont like that one ??? i mix that occasionally but i cut the sweet strawberry down and mix it with red touch … for me the sweet straw by itself was too light

i think that is a very close replica of the original the guy really did do a good job , and if you tak out the strawberry the rest makes a descent base…

2 Likes

are you saying not to follow that recipe?

1 Like

or are you saying that cuttwood uses more than capella?

2 Likes

he uses only capella

1 Like

I have never gotten any feedback when I vape it but the second I bought a bottle of it from a shop…everyone said…damn what is that…it doesn’t make any sense to me

1 Like

correct but im talking about the company ( cuttwood ) in general. does the company only use capella or do they use other flavors as well?

1 Like

i xant explain that at all … when i started diy i dod a side by side and they are so close with smell and taste i wouldnt be able to pick one out over the other

2 Likes

I"m quite sure that cutwood keep that a secret. Same as the actual unicorn milk recipe.

4 Likes

the chances that they use only one company is pretty high , especially with their older recipes but know one really knows

2 Likes

when I spoke with cuttwoodspy…he told me that’s all they use. he is connected with the company

1 Like

im going to follow that recipe again but im going to use tfa sweet cream instead and raise up the graham and cheesecake to 1%

1 Like

Look up what i posted above. I can also call myself whateverspy and tell you what ever i want to tell you and it might not be the exact truth

4 Likes

im not sure why you would change from cap to tpa sweet cream or raise the percentages but enjoy and have fun , for me the cap sweet cream is better than the tpa also the cream aspect is really nice in that recipe … the reason i changed the sweet straw was bc it tasted weak …

2 Likes

I’m not sure if your stats are a true reflection on your real-life experience, but if it is, it looks like you’ve been a member of the forum for almost 6 months. In that time, you have visited 6 days and read only 2 hours of information.

I’m not pointing this out to make you feel bad, but it takes a lot of time and research, as well as experimentation and tweaking, taking notes, minor and major adjustments, trying different flavors, single flavor testing, etc, to get good at this. I think your expectations are unreasonable at the level of effort it appears you have put in. If I’m way off on this I apologize for my assumption.

Clone recipes will never be 1:1 perfect. The big dogs have equipment that makes our shake and steep method look silly.

I’ve been at this for almost 1.5 years, read days and days worth of material, tried and tested so many of my own recipes (never a clone or a public recipe by another mixer) and just last weekend, finally had someone say “Wow, what is that?? It smells delicious!” It was my first attempt at a true Strawberry Cheesecake, steeped almost 2 weeks. After a year and a half, I finally have my own decent Cheesecake.

What I’m saying is… Relax and mix, dude! It takes time and ongoing effort. If it tastes good/great to you, vape that shit! If the clone/recipe you mixed doesn’t hit the spot, fix that shit! Take some time to tear it apart, test some of the individual flavors on their own, tweak the %s and sub some flavors for better-to-you versions.

You are going to get better and better at this. My first six months were crap, but I called it a challenge and got busy!

9 Likes

true …I understand…I don’t disagree with you…im just tired of making bullshit juice…never get any feedback …only time I get any of that is when im spending 30 bucks on a 60ml bottle from a shop…there’s gotta be more to it then just sweetener

2 Likes

Well, I mix that cutwood spy recipe, and i like it. it’s not 100% clone, and it never will be. I also mix other clones of unicorn milk, and I like them as well. Once I bought a bottle of original cutwood, and I liked it as well.

Just mix something that you like and enjoy it. I don’t think that this is the place to complain about not having a 100% perfect clone of something.

5 Likes