TFA/TPA Flavor Breakdown (Must Read for DIYers) -- dvhavoc

Yeps you have your right to your own opinion on my statement that less is more and better for you. I wish I could prove that statement of mine. I do.

I can give a better example. Dye. Remember back when Lorann’s had dye? and especially the red #__? Back then we had zero options, but! Lo made the change. Most did not know or understand allergies and other issues that came from dyes… making juice with those effected people… so yes, the change. That dye is part of a compound. :slight_smile:

There are also reasons for version 1,2,3 in flavoring too. Nothing, not even the custard you vape today was like the custard you had 2 years ago, no matter what brand. :slight_smile: Things chance from batch creation to yet the next batch. It comes down to what “material” is available to create the compounds, molecules, and gasses that form our flavors.

For me, yes… it does come down to it, as it’s simple for me to mix with the higher concentrated ones, and I know the value for my $ for using less :wink:

There is that, and you are not the only one that is bothered by it. I have to abide by the rules… :frowning:

Yeps I do… :slight_smile:

Yeps. There is a ton I would love to layout and help educate. Maybe if I walk away or write a book “undercover”. Time is short, Sparky… will figure out a way one of these days.

3 Likes

Hehe, I won’t sell any of your juices @anon84779643, that’s not right. I’m starting to get really busy again though. Everyone’s cracking open their front doors like they’ve been hibernating for months.

4 Likes

Although I own a shit ton of TPA, I really only use (in bulk) the ones I listed above, with smidges of a few others. TPA isn’t expensive, and the ones I use, get the job done, or I wouldn’t use them hehe. I’ve never done real SFT on TPA’s yet.

3 Likes

Sd you have my permission, if you wanted to try just one… :wink:
It’s good you are getting busy there… I am flooded here!
Is fine… really… I would be sad if I was not! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So no taking them from the lowest to the highest?? wow…
SFT Sd lol… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know Smoky knows how I feel on this, and it IS a shame @Sprkslfly. I mean it’s not a GAG ORDER ?? Or is it ?? It really LIMITS what she can participate in. I mean recommendations, discussions, it rather shuts her out from all of that, which I think IS a complete shame, as she’s a great mixer.

I’m not saying she’s GAGGED, but just not able to participate in a lot of what goes on here.

#FreeSmoky !!!

Kidding, I can’t speak to her agreements, that’s her business. I know there are a LOT of mixers here who have a lot of questions about non-FLV, including mixes, WIP’s that could surely benefit from her help.

3 Likes

I’ll break it down like this. Sell juice, mix up a few projects, or SFT the TPA line ??

I’m going with the former not the latter.

3 Likes

Lmao :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: less isn’t always better @anon84779643 …, maybe when it comes to ejuice… but not EVERYTHING :rofl:

5 Likes

4 Likes

True… rephrased :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: @St3v0 :rofl:

3 Likes