The BIG Brunhilde

Hey, there my friends here comes another review. This time the Brunhilde Top Coiler. I am giving this one away so leaving a comment automatically enters you into the drawing unless otherwise stated. I totally apologize my friends. If your in the giveaway you gots to pay shipping so your not gonna want to enter if your not in the States. Someday I’ll be able to do an all-around giveaway. :crossed_fingers:

As always I am always open to constructive criticism. Let me know how the volume is. Please.

19 Likes

@Dan_the_Man wow another great video your sound and lighting is top notch i can see you going places with your video keep at it me personally would like to see you make some recipes video. Peace :v:

6 Likes

Happy Early birthday! Leaving a comment here because I’m not entering LOL

5 Likes

I’d love to try it. Entering!
P.S. Is that your Arrow of Light in the background?

5 Likes

Good job, dear. I don’t need the Brunhilde, so don’t enter me into this contest please. Just wanted to tell you thank you for your time in reviewing and give you a little ‘constructive criticism’.

1. Volume is fine, but a little ‘tinny’
  2. When you are showing off the parts of the device, I would do it over a light and solid colored pad or table, so everyting can be seen more clearly.

Great job, overall though.
:tada:

7 Likes

@Englishguy thank you, sir. I just did a concentrated test for WD Sour Blue Raspberry Candy if your interested. It’s over on my channel. Thanks for the compliments.

Yikes, that’s’ coming up soon. Thanks.

[quote=“Deerslayer, post:4, topic:236654, full:true”]
I’d love to try it. Entering!
P.S. Is that your Arrow of Light in
Awesome
No, It is my nephews. I always wanted to be a cub and then boy scout but I never could so I live vicariously through him. LOL

Thank you thank you.

Thank you for the advice. I have been trying to decide what to do about that.I juat havent’ come up wth anything yet.

6 Likes

There are mouse pads, black ones, the over size ones that you maybe use for that. Maybe temporarily until you get a better one.

https://www.amazon.com/Reflex-Lab-Extended-Stitched-Waterproof/dp/B01CPX9RCQ?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_1

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-XXL-Gaming-Computer-Mouse/dp/B06VVXMJ1S?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_5

By the way, great review as always :+1:

5 Likes

Or maybe just cover your desk with black or white fabric

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man Thanks dan i have that flavour may have to mix that tomorrow and play with my custard as received 10 flavours from chefs today eggnog flavorah was one of them

5 Likes

Dan man the start up of the sour blue raspberry fantastic looked very professional.

5 Likes

Great video @Dan_the_Man.

1. Yes, the light helps.
  2. You almost killed me @ 4:10, I saw the look in your face, and I thought, “Oh shit, he’s gonna blow” !!!
  3. @ 5:03, “Ummmm, nope”. Priceless.
  4. The red and red DOES look good.
  5. @ 7:30 did you say, “Dropped it down the sink” ??

I don’t need to be in the contest Dan, as I (hopefully) have the MTL coming, BUT, my order is stuck (has been for some time) in nowhere-ville, probably because of the Virus outbreak over there. I ordered it, and something from GeekVape, but both are going to arrive, who knows when.

Your vids crack me up. Not just because their funny, but good and funny. Love that you have fun doing them, leave in some bleeps and blurps, which just makes it that much more personal to people watching, as opposed to the typical over-rehearsed dribble that has become commonplace on YT.

If I’m watching someone having fun, it’s FUN to watch that.

Keep them coming. YES, the light helps, GL on finding the steel rod in the sink ?? Yes, the red on red DOES look good !!!

7 Likes

Great review Dan, I really enjoyed it, well done! As a DTL vaper I’d say the cloud production out of that big bad boy is impressive!
You can leave me out of the giveaway ‘cause I use mods as atty stands, (right now tanks outnumber mods by one):sunglasses:

6 Likes

@delltrapp thanks for the links my man

I’ll probably do something like that even though the oversized mouse pad is something I would like to have.

Ya, down the sink, couldn’t believe it. LOL. BTW Thanks for the encouraging words, I have come to look forward to your comments. Mad respect bro

Thanks, broham, I for sure don’t rehearse. :grin:

4 Likes

Hehe, thanks a lot @Dan_the_Man, I do appreciate it. Your misplaced trust in my ramblings, does NOT go unnoticed.

I know I’ve said this before Dan, but THAT, is what makes you, “The guy” to do them. Straight up, honest, blibs, blabs included, keeps it real, unique, and a damned welcome change to the over-rehearsed (I know I’m repeating), fast cut, dribble that offends our daily clicks to YouTube.

7 Likes

Ask heath cabin if they have a promo mat for you to use.

7 Likes

@woftam ya, I asked them months ago and they asked me to make one for them but I’m not that talented so I had to decline.

@SessionDrummer how did you like the drum solo for the build part of the video. I put that in there just for you. I don’t’ know enough to know if it was good or not but it wasn’t bad.

7 Likes

Crispy cells here too, thanks for the review Mr Dan Man! You have buddies sending you coils too…wow, especially when you are a great winder yourself… Almost didn’t watch cause I thought it was another M2L …and I prefer direct these daze.

7 Likes

@HVPGH I’m glad you decided to take a chance. Are you in for the giveaway?

7 Likes

Yeah for sure, fingers crossed :smile:

7 Likes

Great review @Dan_the_Man very entertaining, thank you.
Not an entry.

7 Likes