The BIG Brunhilde

Thank you @Tworrs, I truly do appreciate it.

@HVPGH Awesome :+1: :grin:

6 Likes

@Rocky02852 Thanks my man, much appreciated. It does blow some clouds eh?

LOL then your one of the lucky ones that can control themselves. I always have way more RDA’s, RTA’s, RDTA’s, Sub-ohm tanks than mods and I have to give some away every now and then. Then I try to keep at least a couple for the sake of having a Retro. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’ll join in, nice video dan! I gotta go back and watch some of your other videos, I don’t get a lot of time for YouTube, every time I get on there my daughter starts screaming baby shark until I change it lol

8 Likes

Thank @Dan_the_Man great review. Lighting and sound was perfect. Thanks for touching on the chain vape point it’s the one thing holding me back from purchasing one. Love the looks and styling of this tank and the top coil (rdta) aspect. I’ll go in the drawing. Thanks again

7 Likes

I picked up an oversized mouse pad that covers my entire desk for like $9 on Amazon. It’s got a bad arse wolf on it too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@authormichellehughes I love wolves. I had a Hybrid once and he was the best friend ever. Broke my heart when he died. I cried and cried.

@Jmars Thank you and hopefully you win the giveaway and you won’t have to buy one. It is sharp looking though, I agree.

@Fishaddict420 Baby shark eh? I’ll have to look that up. Youtube is what I watch for entertainment. When I watch TV that is. Mostly I listen to audio books or read.

5 Likes

So Dan when is the day we all find out the winner pease

4 Likes

Feb. 3rd. Which just so happens to be my birthday. 49 years on this earth. Yikes!

9 Likes

Happy birthday for then 49 i thought you looked early 40’s I’m 36 this september

5 Likes

Happy Birthday man…(re - yikes…finding myself closer to 70 then 50 at this point is a ruff one)

6 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:Loving it Dan the Man :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @Andrea23 and welcome to the community. Good luck with the giveaway.

6 Likes

Happy 49 Dan, Yeah I think it was right around then when the Dr’s diagnosed me with “High Mileage”, (thank you very much, heres my copay) LoL. Well anyway Great Honest Review and keep on keeping on!

6 Likes

@Andrea23 welcome to this site its a fantastic community here

3 Likes

@Andrea23 how long have you been mixing for?

3 Likes

Thank you guy’s

4 Likes

Happy Birdhday Dan !!!

5 Likes

Aye Dan, it’s really easy to take apart the p trap under the sink bro, you might just find it in there. Yes enter me please.

7 Likes

@Daveflowers9 Your in my man and Ya, I know and I will probably dig it out

5 Likes

I keep thinking about your comment and I think 50 will be a ruff one for me. You say 70 is gonna be ruff?. My mom is 69 I try my best to do what I can for her. I want her to stick around as long as possible.

6 Likes