The BIG Brunhilde

Actually at 64 & looking forward to medicare and social security (fingers crossed that they are still intact when I get there)

5 Likes

Dan, I hit the big 50 in June and I still feel young and vibrant LOL age is nothing but a number :smile:

6 Likes

@Dan_the_Man this is the xl mouse pad I got on amazon :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Apart from you resembling my father in law, which isn’t a good or bad thing just an observation lol. Not much to add suggestion wise but I’d like to be entered into the contest. Thank you

5 Likes

LOL, Is he from Algonac, MI. ? I have been mistaken for a fellow that is from Algonac for years and years now. I suppose he must have been mistaken for me also. I would like to meet this guy that is my twin. They say that everybody has one. :man_shrugging:

Anywho, you are just in time. I will roll the dice soon.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Dan_the_Man.

3 Likes

Hey Everybody, I did a randomizer and the winner is

If you can’t read it then click on it. You might have to do it a couple of times.
DM me and we will sort it out.
Better luck next time my Friends. I will be having a concentrate giveaway very soon so stay tuned. :grin: :crossed_fingers: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

:cake:Happy birthday Dan :cake:

3 Likes

@Andrea23, @Dan_the_Man ??

3 Likes

Since october

5 Likes

Uhmmm…dumb question…did I win anything? Lol. I never do, so I dont know if or what I need to do if I did

5 Likes

Loved the review, lighting and sound great, just a little zingy during air flow sound…LOL. Awesome job! Will have to get one of these one day, even though I own 3 RDTA’s and they have been in their boxes for a couple of years… too much e-liquid consumption for me to afford.

4 Likes

No he’s from Portland, OR. More now then ever in my life others tell me that I’ve got a twin which is hard for me to understand because I’m a 6’8" ginger which negates 98% from looking anything like me.

My dad had a twin that was so close the other guys mom mistook my dad for her son. Talk about crazy lol

4 Likes

I think you won but that’s only my opinion on the chart. I could be wrong so don’t hold that to me lol. If you did win congratulations!

5 Likes

Congrats @Andrea23. A win on your first post… somebody’s lucky here :star_struck:

Thumbs up for the giveaway Dan

6 Likes

Congrats @Andrea23. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Dan_the_Man

5 Likes

@Andrea23 i think you did win message Dan

5 Likes

Aww I was so close lol, congrats @Andrea23 and welcome to elr!! Happy birthday @Dan_the_Man, thanks for the giveaway!

5 Likes

Wonder if he emails me or however that works…lol. OMG I am feeling my age now!

4 Likes

@Englishguy How do I message him

4 Likes