The BIG Brunhilde

My birthday is on the 12th… :heart::heart::heart:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Click his profile pic on this post and it will pop something up with a blue bar that says message, click that and your good to go!

5 Likes

@Fishaddict420
No blue thing or anything to message him

4 Likes

Congratulations!!!

4 Likes

I am sorry Y’all I thought I wrote it out.
@Andrea23 is the winner. Just click on my Avatar (popeye picture) and then on message.
I messaged you and if that don’t work here is my email. kaniela42@gmail.com

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man Don’t you need an amount of posts or something before you can PM? I think Andrea23 is a bit new to the forum…

5 Likes

To be honest I don’t remember. I messaged her so maybe it will work like that.

3 Likes

she might need to go private with discobot perhaps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ya, do you know how to do that? I can’t remember that either. Yikes, first thing to go they say. :rofl: oh and I left her my email

3 Likes

I dunno… maybe @Kinnikinnick or one of the other mods can help.
I wouldn’t post your email publicly though … don’t think it’s against the rules but it’s not a good idea.

4 Likes

Thank you, everybody, for the good wishes and happy birthdays. :hugs: There will be more giveaways coming up. This time it will be concentrates and some Supima Cotton. @Englishguy the cotton one will be right up your alley because it will be shipping from England.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Dan! Congrats Andrea!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Dan! just seen this now, Hope You have had a great day,

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Dan_the_Man

5 Likes

You should have the money now

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Dan

4 Likes

@Dan_the_Man that’s fantastic news what about the flavours let me know when the next comp is on i should see it as I’m on here every day all though the day

4 Likes

@Andrea23 Congratulations sorry i forgot to say

4 Likes

Awwwww…thanks

5 Likes

Congrats Andrea, well done Dan!

5 Likes