The ELR Users Guide to Creating Your Flavor Stash

Yep. It is DIYFS - DIY Flavor Shack
There’s a brand abbreviation list Here

4 Likes

Keep in mind flavor names saved to a users Flavor Stash, even if the Stash is private, will still be seen by the database and included in the recipe counts (correct name or not). You might not have a problem with it because you can’t see them (outta sight outta mind) but they still add the bottom line.

2 Likes

Hi Rocky. I always thought it was DIYFS, too, until I saw DFS. I thought maybe that was the newest abbrv. I know there’s a list of abbrv. in progress somewhere on the forum.

I ended up buying the regular caramel because it had rave reviews plus I think the AR was out of stock anyway. I also got Caramel Macchiato because it was a custom request from one of their customers and he gave his approval. We’ll see. How’s your cucumber coming along? :innocent:

3 Likes

@Rocky02852 and all. I just saw Lars abbreviation list and he has DIY Flavor Shack listed as DFS.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/vaping-abbreviations

Problem is, Idk if that’s the official flavor list abbrv.

3 Likes

Hmm, interesting list, thanks for the link. Glad to see One on One is listed all caps (OOO) , I know @Sprkslfly is working on the flavor list, wonder what his thoughts are about DIYFS :thinking:
Cucumber’s came out Great, on a Peach kick now :crazy_face:
Mixed up a Caramel Macchiato with some MF coffee + MF caramel In the mix, not there yet, still tweaking :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Only had one flavor from them I think (Angel Cake). It was decent enough, but had to be used at too high of a percentage for the money they charge (take this with a grain of salt though, because that was two years ago).

If that’s not what you meant, yeah, DIYFS is the long accepted norm here (as TZ mentioned)… As for Lars list, his is the original list (that I kid expect predates ALL others), and besides being the master of all things ELR, can choose as he pleases of course! :laughing:
I’m just the volunteer janitor (if you will). :wink:

4 Likes

Maybe 5 months from now :rofl: I’m talking about MF not your tweaking.

4 Likes

He probably spills a lot of coffee that way.

3 Likes

No comprendo :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Ooooohhhh, “tweaking”, never mind.:laughing:

4 Likes

Like my father always said to me, “You have two speeds, slow and stop.”

5 Likes

I’m about to mix up some Stixx Mixx coffee flavors (and they contain caffeine). Yahoo! Think I’ll get a buzz? Heck with the steep.

3 Likes

I hope so, because that’s what I’ve been using…

3 Likes

I just entered a DIYFS flavor and the only way it showed was DFS. I also entered Forrest Mix (Forest Fruit Mix) (FA) and that showed up in all kinds of configurations. Should there still be an issue with FA flavors? I was surprised.

4 Likes

There were about 6-7 different names for the FA Forest Mix which have been flagged as Dupes.

As long as users are allowed to manually enter their own flavors there will always be an issue of some sort. And not just with Flavour Art names.

What was the DIYFS name you entered?

5 Likes

Caramel (not AR Caramel from Flavors Array collection), Caramel Macchiato, Birthday Cake.

2 Likes

@muth

Caramel
e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?fid=72266

Caramel Macchiato
e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?fid=292380

Birthday Cake
e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?fid=173974

Hope that’s what you wanted.

4 Likes

I thought capitalization was important as well? My question is: what is/will be the correct abbrv. for DIY Flavor Shack because that’s how I will note it?

2 Likes

Capitalization is preferred but apparently the individual who initially entered that Caramel didn’t know this. Unfortunately it can’t be edited for correction unless you have Admin privs.
DIYFS is correct except for that one.

3 Likes

Thank you. I need to change one of my notations. I saw it as DFS so that’s how I input it into my stash.

3 Likes