The Heisenberg Clone is Here!

Since I hear of the juice heisenberg I have the curiosity to taste, I will order the aromas and will be of this. What is the recommended maturation time for this clone?
Thanks Noilian for sharing and for your time dedicated to this :wink:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, until I get the flavors…
You say the juice is like 98% the same. Could you share what you think is that little bit different?
I suppose that since Coolada INW is a fairly new flavor, it’s not what VV has been using in their recipe… maybe Koolada or WS23 would be more appropriate?

Hey @Mandrax, thank you for the kind words. This juice doesn’t develop much if you let it mature (steep) - so just shake for a minute or 5 and you are good to go :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

@anon28032772 If I knew what was going on here… Like I said in the thread below my recipe, I don’t think it’s important where you source your ws-23. Koolada is basically ws-23, there are minor differences from each manufacturer (meaning one does 10% WS23 and the other has 10.3%). But if you source the concentrated ws23 you should dilute it to 10% with pg. It’s the same as with menthol in my experience.
I guess there is a minor shifting needed between Blackcurrant, Blackfruit Mint and Red Fruits and Mint. I think the original is a little bit sweeter and the flavor seems to be more “intense” because of the sweetness. So maybe up the Blackcurrant a bit, lower the RFM to 10%. I play around a bit with these, but I don’t think I will update my recipe soon. It’s close enough and I’m not freaking out over 2%.

3 Likes

In my experience, koolada has a mint aspect to it.

WS-23 has no mint/menthol flavor.

3 Likes

I don’t know about Coolada from INV but Koolada from TFA is WS-3 with CAS# 39711-79-0.
https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/componentlist.aspx?sku_search=15621
http://www.thegoodscentscompany.com/data/rw1036281.html

4 Likes

Oh well, I compared my koolada to ws23 from rainbowvapes. They sell it premixed in a 10% solution and compared it directly to inw koolada. I couldn’t find a big difference in it. I will check my other kooladas for differences.

3 Likes

Thanks very much for this recipe! I’m sure this is a delicious vape. However, it is know that the original contains Aniseed, and that it is a mixture of a few different fruits, one of which is white grape :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Be polite and introduce yourself!

2 Likes

/me thinks you’re speaking to the newest bot addition!

2 Likes

“What witchcraft is this? Hoth doth thy speak the hands of gray on border of blue! Beyond what mine eyes have gazed upon!”

3 Likes

Welcome, …to the thunderdome.

2 Likes

That’s the best one, I never undestand why people look for blueberries on heisenberg.
I love berries, and vv heisenberg is my adv, but never figure out why people trying to clone it start from blueberries. I never tasted blueberry in there.

2 Likes

Let me just leave this here - it may help. I believe heisenberg has a blue colour (i have never had it)

3 Likes

Yeah. Now more than ever. :rofl:
(This goes out to: You know who you are!) LMFAO

3 Likes

I’ve got the vv heisenberg and I have DV’s crystal blue, definite think that the main ingredient in the vv heisenberg is DV Crystal blue…but it also has extra sweetener, a bit of extra cooling (ws-23) I do also think it might have DV’s licorice flavor in it as well, but at a much lower percentage compared to the crystal blue.

7 Likes

Said a few times in this thread. “Sasami - Blue Alien” is also a blue coloured juice. If it isnt in vampire vapes recipie they are using a near identical concentrate as it tastes like 80% of the recipie to me.

I have never bought any decadent vapour eliquids. I have however vaped some of there absinthe and the marmalade on toast. From the taste of those, some eliquid reviews I have read/watched and even several of the names being near identical…I have a strong hunch a lot of there eliquids are just solub arome concentrates. The absinthe tasted pretty much exactly the same and the marmalade on toast was exactly the same I feel to just the one concentrate (tho i did vape them several months apart).
If that is true they must be making a killing as SA are very cheap…DV are certainly not.
SO anybody considering forking out on crystal blue to try…maybe try this one instead at a third of the price:

2 Likes

I did also have Sasami’s Blue Alien liquid, tho I’ve passed it on to another mixer at this point. But to me it was lacking something that the VV HSB had. It lacked a certain type of body, the raspberry notes were off, and it certainly didn’t have as much punch even at 20% compared to DV’s Crystal Blue. Blue Alien also isn’t as Blue colored and makes a lighter blue eliquid – at least the bottle I got. I’m sure companies over in UK and EU have the same kind of thing that happens over here in the states, a larger parent flavor house actually creates the flavorings for these smaller companies and sometimes they are very similar but just different enough to be sold exclusively to said company. Mother Murphy’s does that here in the states for one, they create the flavoring concentrates for several companies, who may still blend further into their finished product by mixing it with other flavors they have created for them. Some have also speculated places like Duomei produce uber concentrated flavorings for many of the Asian flavoring companies. I’m sure there are a few larger houses in the UK and EU who also do this. So maybe Crystal Blue is a very similar flavor compound to Blue Alien, but Blue Alien seems more watered down and missing a layer that Crystal Blue has.

3 Likes

I haven’t tried blue alien, so can’t make a comment. I have seen a recipe on here that is close, but with the mint, to me, is off profile from the VV version. I’ve tried it with mint and without and it’s almost there but with something missing. On my next trial I’m going to making:

Blackcurrant
Black forest fruits
Red berries or summer fruits
Anise
Coolada
Root beer (sassafras, cloves)

I’ve added a couple of different blue food colourings and they also add something to the taste profile, so it could be their choice of colouring has an effect too.

1 Like

So i tried making the 8oz version.
I did the exact amounts and it tastes completely bland, like zero flavor.
I tried making a 30ml version and still the same thing no taste whats so ever. not sure what I am doing wrong. Its zero nic and I mixed it for a pen vape at 50/50 vg/pg