ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

The Heisenberg Clone is Here!

Thanks :slight_smile: All the way I had the feeling I was alone in my search, because I was trying to engage other people but most didn’t want.

Did I mention that I came up with a bunch of recipes to cleanse my palate after the monstrocities I called a clone? For example my Basinth is a recipe that’s best fresh (don’t leave it steeping more than a week), no steep time needed. But it leaves a refreshing and uncommon taste in your mouth.
Or my FlueFix that will knock out any sinus-blockage withing 5 inhales. After that it’s just sweet goodness.

I developed a secret love for Capella Peppermint as it works out in so many profiles. Mix it with some creamy vanilla, or some red tasting fruits, or some sweet candies. Just fantastic…

Anyway, if you need a recipe cloned and have 2-3 years to spare - hit me up :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

Oh hang out and catch the fresh [REQ] Clone threads. ELR will keep you hooked.

2 Likes

Oh I hate all of you!! :angry:

Because this thread keeps popping up, I got curious and bought a 10ml bottle of this stuff to give it a try. Heck, I don’t even like mint vapes, but I just wanted to know what you’re all talking about.
The first puff really was a slap in the face. My god, how can anyone vape this cold blast??? It was a hot day though and walking through town puffing this stuff, it grew on me… vaped it some more when I got home and now I’m hooked :frowning:
I hate you guys so much… last thing I needed, another addiction!

9 Likes

That’s how meth works. It grows slowly on you :wink:

But you are lucky, you can make it on your own, with a few cheap ingredients! You can even make so much and start selling it to your friends and make a quick buck on the side :wink: . Just give them the first 10ml for free and they will come back begging for more.

6 Likes

Since I hear of the juice heisenberg I have the curiosity to taste, I will order the aromas and will be of this. What is the recommended maturation time for this clone?
Thanks Noilian for sharing and for your time dedicated to this :wink:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, until I get the flavors…
You say the juice is like 98% the same. Could you share what you think is that little bit different?
I suppose that since Coolada INW is a fairly new flavor, it’s not what VV has been using in their recipe… maybe Koolada or WS23 would be more appropriate?

Hey @Mandrax, thank you for the kind words. This juice doesn’t develop much if you let it mature (steep) - so just shake for a minute or 5 and you are good to go :slight_smile:.

1 Like

@Suomynona If I knew what was going on here… Like I said in the thread below my recipe, I don’t think it’s important where you source your ws-23. Koolada is basically ws-23, there are minor differences from each manufacturer (meaning one does 10% WS23 and the other has 10.3%). But if you source the concentrated ws23 you should dilute it to 10% with pg. It’s the same as with menthol in my experience.
I guess there is a minor shifting needed between Blackcurrant, Blackfruit Mint and Red Fruits and Mint. I think the original is a little bit sweeter and the flavor seems to be more “intense” because of the sweetness. So maybe up the Blackcurrant a bit, lower the RFM to 10%. I play around a bit with these, but I don’t think I will update my recipe soon. It’s close enough and I’m not freaking out over 2%.

2 Likes

In my experience, koolada has a mint aspect to it.

WS-23 has no mint/menthol flavor.

2 Likes

I don’t know about Coolada from INV but Koolada from TFA is WS-3 with CAS# 39711-79-0.
https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/componentlist.aspx?sku_search=15621
http://www.thegoodscentscompany.com/data/rw1036281.html

3 Likes

Oh well, I compared my koolada to ws23 from rainbowvapes. They sell it premixed in a 10% solution and compared it directly to inw koolada. I couldn’t find a big difference in it. I will check my other kooladas for differences.

2 Likes

Thanks very much for this recipe! I’m sure this is a delicious vape. However, it is know that the original contains Aniseed, and that it is a mixture of a few different fruits, one of which is white grape :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Be polite and introduce yourself!

1 Like

/me thinks you’re speaking to the newest bot addition!

1 Like

“What witchcraft is this? Hoth doth thy speak the hands of gray on border of blue! Beyond what mine eyes have gazed upon!”

2 Likes

Welcome, …to the thunderdome.

That’s the best one, I never undestand why people look for blueberries on heisenberg.
I love berries, and vv heisenberg is my adv, but never figure out why people trying to clone it start from blueberries. I never tasted blueberry in there.

1 Like

Let me just leave this here - it may help. I believe heisenberg has a blue colour (i have never had it)

1 Like

Yeah. Now more than ever. :rofl:
(This goes out to: You know who you are!) LMFAO

1 Like

I’ve got the vv heisenberg and I have DV’s crystal blue, definite think that the main ingredient in the vv heisenberg is DV Crystal blue…but it also has extra sweetener, a bit of extra cooling (ws-23) I do also think it might have DV’s licorice flavor in it as well, but at a much lower percentage compared to the crystal blue.

3 Likes