The Naming of E-Liquid Recipes

I named it, “Yer Mother”.

Figured that way, when people smelled the fruity deliciousness of the vapor and asked me what I was vaping, I’d say, “Yer Mother”.

All the juices I make start out with “Yer Mother”. Yer Mothers Cream. Yer Mothers Melons. Yer Mothers Cake. Yer Mothers Juice.

Nice conversation starter. :wink:

1 Like

That’s pretty crude IMHO… but, vape on!

2 Likes

I like to think of it as branding Alisa. :smile:

You have to admit, there are some ridiculous names out there. Mine are short and to the point. lol

1 Like

First, I love the names. But I like crude. I have this rugged tobacco that ends with nut flavors. I call it Uncle Fester’s Taint. I’m sorry, I’m awful but my friends love UFT. It’s a fairly wacky blend.

I guess I am a pretty passive observer. I like to see people’s creative process. I really enjoy some of the names I see on here along with the recipes themselves. This is a pretty weird hobby, after all. Name your stuff whatever you want, I’ll watch.

2 Likes

Haha thats rough but sounds like a damn good name for that blend haha

I had ordered juice from Seduction E-Juice, then they changed the names to go with the ‘seduction’ I guess… They changed my fattail scorpion to morning wood… I didn’t order anymore… COULD NOT be caught dead ‘blowing’ ‘morning wood’… Haha I’m GOOD on that!

Ya my names aren’t that interesting but try to mix them up and keep them different than others J-20 (Chinese aircraft, china leads in apple exports, its a sweet apple) Paris sunrise (blueberry breakfast, figured Paris likes those fruity crêpes) yogis basket (sweet cinnamon vape like a sugar bear) empire state clouds (another, you guessed it, apple flavor) are a few I’ve got off top

2 Likes

Firstly, your morning wood story has me freaking hysterical. That is funny as all hell. Hell my wife laughed My wife hasn’t smiled since the first syllable of “do” 20 years ago. Your names are also clearly superior to my crude little potty words. Check and mate man, I am beat.Funny freaking stuff, classy. Respect.

2 Likes

Haha thats good to hear haha
and i appreciate it! :+1::+1:

Few that are WIP…

Winter Cream -simply a peppermint ice cream

Rocket Science- like a blue raspberry Italian ice, or blue rocket pop

M.Fox - after that April O’Neal :wink: (your favorite reporter in the Big Apple haha) An Apple Cake with a Little Spice

Morgans Reserve - A milky blend with some ‘Captain’ (crunch that is)

Can’t think of anymore off top

meanwhile @therabidweasel blended… wait for it…

Uncle Festers Taint!!! http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/344604/Uncle+Fester%27s+Taint
But dont let the name fool you it looks delicious!!!
" At first it’s all tobacco perfume and dark sugar sweetness and then it just tastes like nuts in your mouth."

:joy_cat: :joy:

7 Likes

Do you have this shared sounds like it may be good but I am not finding it.

2 Likes

I try to name a juice that I can relate to. mom’s dream would be for my wife ( fruity) somthing. I have renamed some to fit the tast ( don’t know if I should do that.) You can call it what you want. but the tast is the main think. Most of what I have mixed could be named mudd and it would tast like It. I know I suck at this. Still not giving up. yet.

Yeah and I bet if you turn your mod 180 deg and vape from a different angle it tastes like fudge.

You guys are sick :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve got a “Litter Box Lemon Sorbet” and a “Dog Turd-N-Tonic” recipe…they’re not public, but how could they top any recipe name with the word “taint” involved? :poop::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

That’s what I was going for! Try and out nasty that flavor’s name! I mean, I could, but this is a family forum. Litterbox anything is pretty close to there though?

“Whatcha vapin’?” “Uncle Fester’s Taint, you want a hit?” You’d be surprised, the answer is 100% yes. Maybe my friends are as bent as me.

5 Likes

Pulled it to try and get some other opinions, sadly all they’re description was is that it was really good… No description or review really haha… But ya I pulled it because I wanted to try again and see how it does the third time, second round most of it went to a friend and the bit I had I vaped up haha…
Got more CDS with my last CAP order ill mix this one up again tonight and see what happens… I may be too numb to the cinnamon fl since I vape it so much, didn’t want to OD anyone on cinnamon with publishing too soon…
Guess I take publishing a recipe pretty serious haha
I’ll shoot you a message with that recipe though

1 Like

http://www.gourmetvapor.com/flavor.php?flav=1050 Gross name

2 Likes

Those prices areny bad at all. You think that is a gross name? Man, I have stuff in my head that is just plain wrong. I could never post it to all the nice folks on here. UFT was never supposed to be public, but it wad a CRAZY good SnV. I left out of the description that it’s sort of a salty surprise. You can taste the salt in the caramel along with everythin else.

I vaped it at 1ml per minute on the first batch. I sent @jimk the recipe after i was about 2ml in. I dont even make it in big quantities, it loses complexity for about 6 weeks and regains some after two more. . .but its a crazy good SnV tobacco. Crazy good.

2 Likes

That place is an old cheap e juice vendor I use to buy from years ago. No prices were never bad. And I believe u when u say u have worse names :wink:

2 Likes

alright I want the most awful juice you can come up with! @therabidweasel

1 Like

Name or flavor? I could only PM you the name, man. There are some sick freaking people in the world, and I freak those people out.

1 Like