The Naming of E-Liquid Recipes

no, I want tasty juice like fester taint lol,
name… how bad could it get? im pretty sick myself kind sir :laughing:

I want in on that PM bro. I have a sick and twisted side that my normal sick and twisted side is afraid of. I just had to go through and rename all of my juices on here because some jackass was pawning my Twixted Bliss around town as his own. So I assumed they did a google and found me here. No biggie really. But I won’t be putting my actual flavor names on here any more.

2 Likes

yup…add me to that list…hell, i might just engage in some grossness as well

Did you ever make one for Trump? If so which one is leading?

I wonder if you’d be able to pick the next president by mixing your juices. Like if you have a Trump one that’s one profile and a Hillary that’s a completely different profile. Then mix them and whichever you taste first wins :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

There is a ‘Trump Ticket’ as well.

I’d forgotten to make the Hilary one public until I saw your post.

I think I ended up liking the Cruzberry Cool best of all, but they are are pretty good vapes. IMHO.

1 Like

So which is better, the Hillary or Trump?

I Haven’t mixed them together, as you suggest to see! lol I’ll try that later, if I get a chance.

My personal preference is for the Hilary’s Excuse at this point, but that does NOT reflect my political opinion at all. :smiley:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I usually try ti describe the juice in the name or im just direct with whatever it is is what im callin it sometimes punny things are hard to ignore when they pop in the head tho

1 Like

An Italian custard (kinda lemony) Mussolini’s Custard! LMAO!!! That’s pretty funny if I don’t say so myself!! Haha

1 Like