The NAUGHTY Plum Thread

See how I did that ^^^^, put NAUGHTY in the title, hehe. SORRY, this will be a NON-NAUGHTY thread. I have a potential future client, who asked today about a Plum ejuice, and having NEVER vaped anything CLOSE to plum, and having NO plum flavors, and little to no Plum search results to go off of, has anyone had any luck, or experience making a Plum ejuice ? Not a plum pie, or plum espresso, just a simple plum fruit recipe ? The flavor notes on the few Plum flavors are very sparse, and I see MF Plum rates high, but I don’t have a lot of info to go on here.

Any/all NON-NAUGHTY comments, help, recommendations would be welcome, as I currently have NO clue.

8 Likes

Done it both ways with crust and without. Played with a couple of regular Creams too with good results before the Sour Cream arrived.

Think I have a couple WIPs with Plum too.

6 Likes

@Bob_Bitchen You Sir, are amazing. Have you had the chance to test the ooo Plum solo ? If it’s great, I’m going to kick myself, because I JUST recieved my ooo order lol. I love your flavor palete…

pal·ate
ˈpalət/
noun
noun: palate; plural noun: palates

a person's appreciation of taste and flavor, especially when sophisticated and discriminating.
"a fine range of drink for sophisticated palates"
synonyms:	(sense of) taste, appetite, stomach
"menus to suit the tourist palate"
1 Like

This the only Plum recipe I have. IMO the Plum is very good. Similar in strength to the SB MF.

Plum Crazy (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Blackberry (MF) 0.40
Blueberry (MF) 0.40
Cream Whipped (FA) 0.75
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 1.20
Lemon (MF) 0.30
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.50
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 1.00
Plum (MF) 1.00
Sour Wizard (FA) 0.50
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.50

Flavor total: 7.55%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Notes
A very smooth fruit mashup. The Lemon, Blueberry and Blackberry accents are subtle but very detectable against the Plum topnote. These creams binds these flavors perfectly. It has a slight sweetness to it that tastes like a natural ripe fruit sweetness.

Steep 30 days… use no heat.

6 Likes

Why so much MF plum?

1 Like

@Pro_Vapes Thank you very much for that. I think between you and @Bob_Bitchen, looks like I’m going to be buying TWO plum flavors now.

@Bob_Bitchen I guess I asked TOO soon, should have read the ONE flavor comment…

Rate 9 of 10
Plum Perfect.

2 Likes

It’s not as stout as some MFs.

3 Likes

@Skullblade789 I’ve only got two MF flavors thus far and have little to no experience with them, but I’m assuming stronger than your normal flavors ?

2 Likes

IMO most are very potent. Truer and more spot on. That is why I asked. It made me curious. I used fig once and it was very potent.

3 Likes

Still have all my SFT so I dipped a straw and oral tested as well as a nice deep sniff of both the Plum and Cranberry.
Plum is still nice, dark, good flavor and semi sweet with no bitterness. The Cranberry is bright still and was enough to put some lift and sparkle in the deep plum taste.
The Sour Cream is my Kryptonite and finds it’s way into all to many things. For a flavor I hemmed and hawed over so long before finally buying it’s the one I reach for most.

1 Like

Thanks @Skullblade789. When checking I did notice the lower percentages, but haven’t used enough to know first hand.

I appreciate the super fast, and good BTW responses. Think two plums might be better than one.

3 Likes

A lot of my MF flavors accent other same flavors for a more true flavor.

3 Likes

I totally agree. If the Plum MF is used to accent another Plum, then .5% or so should be fine.

5 Likes

Um, what is MF…or is it what I think it is? If so, someone really loves or hates MF’n plum.

2 Likes

Medicine Flower, a brand.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh. Ok. :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh Bob!!! You like ooo plum?! Lol
I wanted to like it but I just couldn’t. :cry: I had such high hopes. Maybe I should try sf testing it…I never did that… But I used it at several different %s, both high and low, and it always stuck out like a sore thumb. But I haven’t been hugely keen on fruits in general lately, so whoever might be reading this, take that fact into consideration before damning the flavor. :wink:

3 Likes

Keep in mind I have a very strange affinity for the dark flavors and the just plain weird.
Might be my love for OOO flavors in general as I like them all.:slight_smile:

Be a while yet before my better half lets me go crazy and order up my wish list and expand my flavor base again.
Might be the Sour Cream too. It takes many flavors off the expected path and does interesting things.

4 Likes

Yeah, I considered that that might be a factor.
Then again I might be the one with a weird palate!

2 Likes

@Bob_Bitchen I’m developing a strange affinity for YOUR strange affinity…

3 Likes