The one thing you hate about mixing.. List it here!

I hate jotting down a recipe… I mix it…
then the juice goes missing, the recipe turned into a grocery list and lost at the store… yeah…
it happens! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

All the scraps of paper that pile up jotting down ideas. What’s almost worse is when you gather them up to cull them you end up jotting down more ideas.

9 Likes

You too?? haha!! I hate that when it happens…
I get on mixing binges and it just piles up and up… then again, so does the juice!!
Bad problems to be had! :laughing:

5 Likes
  • I hate to throw out empty bottles but I hate doing the dishes too :frowning:
    I hate that I never have enough bottles too.

• I hate it when I mix a recipe and it’s total sh*t and throw out the rest
    I hate it when I mix a recipe and it rocks but I didn’t make enough

• I hate that I never have enough flavors to mix what I want

• I hate steeping, give it to me NOOOWWW!!

• I hate it that I can never shop in 1 store for all the flavors I want

18 Likes

I don’t hate anything. I love mixing. I like building recipes, tweaking mixes, reading, learning, the action of mixing.

I do though…dislike vape chores…bottle cleaning, rebuilding rdas, and ect. Since I am a small bottle mixer I have to clean 13-20 bottles every two weeks.

10 Likes

doing ma chores now… uggg…

finding old drippers and remembering the tastes that came out of them… oh yess…

My pretties!!! :smiley:

6 Likes

I hate when it comes time to clean all the glass bottles.

Full breakdown: cap, glass dripper, glass bottle, and then into the USC only 10-15 at a time. >.<

Everything else, I enjoy.

9 Likes

Time, not enough that is.
So many flavours, so little time :grinning:

8 Likes

can I send my dirty ones to you and you do it and send back??? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Testing … I hate testing new flavors , I hate testing a new recipe … But I also like it …

7 Likes

Ermmm…
Ummmm…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You da man, Rob!!! :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha!!

4 Likes
  • Mixers stealing recipes and selling it as original

• mixing a recipe and running out of your favorite concentrate

• not finding the labels

• finding labels and the pen not working

• pen works, label wont stick to bottle

• Mixers trying to recreate the wheel with mixing info and then try to profit from info that’s been on the market for years.

• Mixers who overabuse adjectives, (this strawberry adds a zesty ripeness that explodes and tingles my naturesack, it really pops in my gordhole and feels really bubbly like carbonation. This zippy zappy makes my peepy pap go zonk zonk.)

• mixers who believe a texture can be bottled, like carbonation. Carbonation is a sensation, not a flavor.

• when flavor vendors put up a sale 30 seconds after I place a huge order

• Lastly, mixers who are “brand loyal” to one outlet/venue or another for mixing. I like This place, more than that place, I heard that place does these things.

16 Likes

That adjective one is a strong #1

4 Likes

and #1 occurs more often… very true…

#9 tho… hard to beat good service where you can find it… and super hard to beat a taste a brand can give… :wink:

btw… can I borrow your pen?? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Coming up with different names for recipes I steal

9 Likes

“I changed this % from 5% strawberry to 4.999999998% strawberry, therefore, its original and mine”

heyuk,heyuk, goofy laugh noises

6 Likes

I don’t even do that… You know Strawnana Custard? NanaBerry Cream… BOOM 20 bucks a 60ml

5 Likes

Strawnana custard, you mean, Yellow berry Milkshake? Gran Ma-Ma’s Milk? Na-Na Pink Nesquick?

haha, I get it… Thug Candy and a Zebra cake recipe I had made it’s way elsewhere :frowning:

4 Likes

Excellent list there bub! :thumbsup:

4 Likes