The price in the philippines

That’s exactly it, drinking rum and beer

1 Like

so, brian. are you buying from local places ? can you order stuff online and have it shipped ? or is the shipping cost what is making it cost a lot ? being so close to china, you should be able to get stuff dirt cheap, but it looks like there is something i am not seeing.

2 Likes

The tax when it comes in is almost as much as the item, there are some sellers here and I have found some suppliers
The problem is you fill the cart then when your billed its 50% more than the listed price and then delivery cost.
I have time to search as I still have a little nic and some flavors. Something will work out.

2 Likes

can you order from Fasttech etc ? how do you get your gear ?

1 Like

I have been using the same kanger sub tank and eleaf Pico since 2015. I cant get clapton wire here so I tipple twist 26ga ss wire.

2 Likes

do you have any backups ?

1 Like

Hahaha just 2 kanger tanks and 2 picco’s

1 Like

They have never let me down, great flav from the tanks and the picco’s have been dropped so many times, I worked in heavy industry in a timber mill as a fitter repairing machines and it has fallen so many times but the little bugger just keeps powering along.

2 Likes

is vaping illegal or highly regulated there ?

1 Like

Ummm cant use it in public but other than that I dont know.

1 Like

any vape shops ?

1 Like

As for buying from China, I bought some flavors from China and will not do that again, well not from that company. The tax was more than the juice i bought and it too more than 3 months to get to me.

1 Like

Yep some online shops prices can be high but I have 1 i use but when I order 2000ph they charge me 3000ph before delivery.

1 Like

3 months, must be a shitty mailing system you have over there. are you out in the middle of nowhere ?

1 Like

Hahaha but any shop here, as soon as they see a foreigner the price goes up. Even vegetable markets, if my wife buys something and I walk up the change the price so now she does not let me come to the shops.

2 Likes

No it was with fed ex, the problem is customs.

1 Like

If the tax and customs were better I would try ordering all types of things from everywhere.

1 Like

i would go in a shop, get a price. and tell them i will give 1/2 of that. are you in a small town ?

1 Like

It’s a smallish town but not small, unless your in 1 of the bigger cities there are not many. There was a shop here in town but everything I wanted he didn’t have. E.g. i wanted wire, he only had 24ga and would only make me a coil, I could not buy a length. Only pre mixed no DIY. He went broke and closed.
The only shops i can find are online.
I live on the southern most island, Mindanao, I’m not even sure if Davao has a shop and if it does it will probably take 8 hours to get there.

1 Like

It’s not a problem, it will just cost me more. It’s not like I have to do it every week, its months between needing supplies but I would like a good deal every now and then. Hahaha

1 Like