The price in the philippines

Smokes are about $1.50US or $2.00 aust so not many people vape

1 Like

sounds like just getting it is a good deal.

1 Like

get a boat and make a run to china, lol

1 Like

Hahaha like i said, I did not enjoy the concentrates i got last time, I looked at them today and said to myself I need to try them again. They were so bad last time I cant get the motivation to try again.

2 Likes

what about pg & vg ? i could vape no flavor, i even have a bottle of it now.

1 Like

No problem with pg&by its cheap enough.

1 Like

Pg&Vg its easy to get and cheap enough.

1 Like

Iā€™d still check Chefs if i were you. their shipping is pretty reasonable (i just checked and itā€™s 11 pounds to the PH for about 35 flavors) and their prices are very good (plus you can wait for the discount; most probably the next one is coming at the end of the month).

This might change things. If youā€™re not convinced in vaping (yet), iā€™d suggest trying some oneshots first rather than jump into DIY at the beginning. The reason is that

it will cost you less - you can buy 5 or 8 different oneshots and see if there is anything you like enough to save you from smoking. In this case i would suggest you to check rainbowvapes (UK) since they have good selection and very good prices (i hope they ship to PH).

plus there is a bigger chance youā€™d at least have a decent vape (while with your own mixing 10-15 cap or fw chances for this are pretty slim). (note: this is just in case youā€™re not convinced yet and since you said you donā€™t enjoy vaping plus since buying is costly for you)

1 Like

If Iā€™m following correctly, itā€™s not the overseas place(s) heā€™s shopping withā€¦its the tax being added locally and/or by customs thatā€™s what screws the deal. =/

(Correct me if Iā€™m wrong here @brian41)

2 Likes

Itā€™s the tax comming into the Phillippines.
By the way I have been vaping since 2015 and doing DIY since I started and love it, it got me off stinkies after smoking for 40 years and now i try to turn as many smokers to vaping as I can.
I am only chasing about 4 flavs and nic, I can get them all here but of course itā€™s the price that pisses me off. I will buy it anyway as its what I love. After buying smokes in OZ at over $40 a pack i shouldnā€™t complain

3 Likes

are there taxs like that on everything ?

1 Like

I know, but it might still make sense. EU vapers are buying in the UK because the prices there are still more affordable than buying at home (in the EU costs of flavors are often 50-100% higher than in the UK (not to even mention the wide selection and/or various discounts popping all the time), so it still makes sense for us to buy there regardless that we now have to pay import taxes. While Brian says

Brian, if you tell us which 4 flavors exactly (and the quantities) are you looking, we could help you more.

3 Likes

Ok, i placed an order now at Chefs - 4 most popular CAP flavors, 30ml bottles with shipping to the PH.

Here is the price
4 x 30ml Capella Ā£13.16
Shipping to the PH Ā£5.50
Total Ā£18.66

Note: this is without any discount. If you can wait for 2 more weeks, then you will most probably be able to get 20-25% discount at Chefs.

Now you should add your taxes (if any at all since micro order), and you canā€™t get a better price in any local shop in the PH.

1 Like

That sounds great, I will take a look at chefs. Thanks for that, its better than anything here. Itā€™s just the tax here when it comes in but I will only know that when it comes in.

4 Likes

Itā€™s great that Chefs had adapted couple of weeks ago and reduced shipping costs. It makes small orders affordable globally (i hope other UK shops will follow). Wait 2 weeks for a bigger discount or at least use TheKitchen code for 10% off.

1 Like

how do they collect the taxs ?

1 Like

They collect the tax when you pick up the package from the post office or if its delivered, not often its delivered.

2 Likes

Please let me know if i can help.

2 Likes

Dont forget that VTA Vape Train Australia ships direct too. I love their products! Best one shots you can get, especially Pineapple, named Sugar Loaf. I buy it 8ozs at a time. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for all your info and help, I will take it all on board and see where it takes me and try to let you know which direction i go.
Thanks.

2 Likes