The truth about #teamfreeshit

Did you review it? I was thinking of getting it.

4 Likes

Im honestly glad i don’t do it at all. It is great for us as mixers for you guys to test them so we get the mixers opinions on these concentrates. It makes our lives easier by the detailed descriptions of them. The time all you guys put in is amazing and no offense better you then me. I literally have my own things im testing where i have a full filing cabinet full of mixes. I couldnt imagine putting the time in to do sf test. All i can say is a appreciate everything that you guys do and ignore the whiny people. Cause they don’t have a clue.

7 Likes

Oh sorry, No I don’t really review (even though I have written up some for SC after a product goes to market ) I am simply a tester for them. I help with possible ideas, design changes, if needed, to solve any issues. I try to give Maggie feedback ( best I can anyway ) on what will sell and what might be too gimicky to be worth selling lol ( there have been a few things over the years that got scrapped) BJ is the design genius of Steam Crave though.

Anyway, if you give me a bit. I just got up and mornings are very rough for me (till I get a good dose of Kratom in me ) But I can give you my thoughts and if need be I can go pull out my prototype and get any close up pictures you might want. Long story short, it’s a great little MTL kit but I do have a few niggles with it ( or at least in the proto anyway ) Maggie normally sends the testers a final as a thank you but I passed on it as I hardly ever do MTL/RDL

7 Likes

Dittos @Dan_the_Man, @Deb50.

2 Likes

Okay, sorry for the late response. Was a very hectic day.

So, the SC Mini Robot is a fine kit for a MTL vaper. You can remove the air pins entirely and get a RDL vape. I was not a huge fans of the air pins personally as I feel they will be easy to lose.
The other thing I will mention, is that the 3 voltage levels? I didn’t find much of a difference, even trying different builds. Very slight change there. Could that just be me? Absolutely.

The mosfet in the top cap, not a fan of mosfets. Again this is my preference.

So far the reaction of everyone in the Steam Crave FB group that has bought the Mini Robot, they are quite happy with it. If you enjoy MTL vaping I believe you will enjoy this kit. The tank did produce some fantastic flavor as it is all very condensed.

If you have any specific questions about it I will try to answer them or if I don’t know for sure I will ask Maggie for you.

4 Likes

what?!? how totally cool man!!! Seriously, how cool.

No need for all that. I’m gonna get it, I have already started saving for it. The hard part about saving to buy a vape device is; if you take too long it will be out of production. LOL

wait. mostfet? I better go take a closer look eh? lol Too bad I ditched Facebook or I would have kept up with it. I do believe I belonged to that group.

thanks for the info @Deb50

:v: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Yes, I have a lot of fun working with Steam Crave. Been doing for about 5 years now, heck maybe a bit longer even. I think it was right around when the Plus V1 came out. Yes, I here you on the saving. I have had that happen myself. This one does seem to be popular but I am sure you have some time.

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man @Deb50 is a very good and thorough product tester, so if she reckons the SC Mini Robot is good, you can believe her.

5 Likes

Well shucks, thank you honey.

4 Likes

Oh damn, I apologize all. I went back a bit further in the thread and now realize this ithread is for people that do reviews. Boy I derailed this one huh? Sorry guys. Imma gonna hush now.

5 Likes

It’s an old thread and it’s been derailed years ago… LOL

4 Likes

May I ask where you get your Kratom?

3 Likes

Oh, of course. Not sure if it is okay to post the link here so I will send you a quick pm. I love these guys though. Free shipping, ship same day ( except the weekend ) take credit cards and several other forms of payment and it’s good quality, good price.

2 Likes

Thx, I was hoping you’d pm me.

2 Likes