The Ultimate Recipe you can't live without in 2020/2021/2022

Thanks for the compliment :slight_smile: FA Premium is definitely different from TPA VCII … FA is a more thick, rich custard, while VCII is thinner and lighter

9 Likes

16 Likes

Thank you for your reply, VC II (TPA) would definitely be different.
I suppose I will have to break down and place my first order across the pond. Are there any other flavors I should consider that can’t be bought here?

10 Likes

I don’t really know what’s available here that isn’t there :star_struck: I’m usually doing it the opposite way

10 Likes

His Wonder Flavours custard was great too, I better try this one out!

7 Likes

Sorry Robin, didn’t know weren’t well. Welcome back :smiley:

5 Likes

I saved that one a long time ago!

4 Likes

I’m vaping that at the moment and just discovered that an old favorite commercial juice called Stacked is simply Lotta Latte, Lucky Shot and Sweet Cream. He has it at 7.5%, 5.5% and 1% of the old TFA Sweet Cream.

11 Likes

Bump… to include my 2021’s

Of course I still can’t live without my ADV:

And my newest “can’t live without”…

10 Likes

These all look delish. I need to order new flavorings and nicotine. With the new USPS ban can you @Rocky02852 or anyone tell me a good place to order from please???

5 Likes

Well flavorings should not be a problem as most of the flavoring sites have separated themselves from the nicotine. I mostly use BCF…
As far as Nic, I would stock up ASAP. I recently ordered Nic from NicBase.com, which is Delosi Labs but they wisely put the Nic on another site separate from the flavors :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Check your pm’s @mew.

4 Likes

I still haven’t found one that’s not too strong for me…I never liked dark coffee either…always a light to medium coffee drinker

10 Likes

Thanks @Rocky02852 and @SessionDrummer . Nic is ordered. Received order confirmation email then another with awaiting shipment status. Feeling a bit nervous till I see tracking numbers. xD

7 Likes

You guys are making me nervous over here across the border. Canada always follows the U.S.A we still got Canada Post and Canpar but I’ve been told Fed Ex is done with devices and Nicotine again

4 Likes

Don’t know what people are telling you but Fed X is going full steam delivering any vape related devices here. They delivered three mods to me yesterday. The domestic vendors have been doing a end run where USPS has dropped the ball.

6 Likes

Cherry cola courtesy of @SessionDrummer

10 Likes

Sorry to worry you @ladycrooks . My nicotine arrived this morning thankfully. If you are getting low on nic I would advise as @Rocky02852 and others in the forum have suggested to order ASAP as we don’t know what the future holds in regards to that. I ordered enough to last me a couple years. As for the other DIY supplies we should be OK. Businesses are already working around the vape mail ban for mods and such it seems.
My package from NicBase.com made no mention of anything vape related even in the return address. Just the sig 21 or older so the postman carded me. We both laughed about it. He even tried to get me to tell him the contents but I ignored him. None of his business. xD

8 Likes

11 Likes

That sobucky cola is fucking reliastic, what a fantastic concentrate!

8 Likes