The Ultimate Recipe you can't live without in 2020/2021/2022

I couldn’t agree more @Schnappi1. It totally caught me off guard.

8 Likes

Well that would be why I mentioned it in the first place. I still have canpar been delivering nicotine to me fed ex brings my concentrates i also haven’t ordered a mod or any hardware in months so :upside_down_face: just asking cuz I don’t know.

6 Likes

There’s only one ultimate recipe for me :rofl:

The ultimate strawberry donut

Sorry, if I already posted it, that means I am still proud of it!

8 Likes

Some mofo took the last Ultimate SB at Chefs; it was a question of seconds this time. I filled my bag and it didn’t report me it is unavailable at that time (while it did for some others), but when i proceeded to pay it wasn’t in my bag anymore. Gone. Not happy.

10 Likes

i think he or she meant your best e juice you know

5 Likes

I know what he meant. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

2022 BUMP…

8 Likes

Do you prefer a coffee vape that is more desert like, milk, creams, caramel, hazelnut, vanilla et al or more adult like (so to speak)?

6 Likes

I wish I could say there’s a recipe I can’t live without but I haven’t made or found it yet. But that’s okay because along the journey I’ve made plenty that I enjoy.

6 Likes

I have three recipes that would fall into this category but I wouldn’t be able to pick just one out of them.

7 Likes

I’ve tried a few combinations and a cream based with a mild coffee has been my goal. As you know, I’m from MA so Dunkin’s is my favorite coffee. Another one I like is a flat white. I don’t think I’ve ever had one in the States. It’s a mild coffee with lots of cream.

7 Likes

I don’t know how to link someone else’s recipe here…but the one recipe I can’t live without would be Time Machine Cookie from @MixMeister Bakery flavors are my favorite, and the combination of Cookie Premium & Butter are perfect together. It’s been less than a year since I quit smoking and some days I still have cravings because none of my vapes seem to be satisfactory. When that happens, all I do is look for my mod that has the Time Machine Cookie, and the cravings go away!

11 Likes

@NeonKoala that looks REALLY good, and thanks for sharing.

To paste a recipe here, just copy the entire URL from the recipe side like this:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/4062901/Time%20Machine%20Cookie

I’ve used pre-formatting so the forum software doesn’t embed it like it normally does. When you paste that here, and post it, it looks like this:

Or even “copy HTML”:

Time Machine Cookie

Ingredient %
Butter (Burro) (FA) 0.35
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.75
Cookie Premium (FA) 2.25
Vanilla Cookie (FA) 1.75

Flavor total: 5.1%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
10 Likes

What a perfect name for a coffee vape on this thread, Survival Juice. LOL I love coffee so much that I roast my own beans. Your Official State Drink is excellent btw. Just pulled it out of my steeping box after vaping almost 120m of Bust a Nut. :coffee:

And for the record… I’m a she. :girl:

10 Likes

THANK YOU!!! I wondered how to do that. It reminds me of a few years back when I was having trouble with my phone, the tech finally asked me…”is there a teenager around that can help you” :rofl: I have social media, but don’t use it, so I never bothered learning how to do that.

8 Likes

That should be easy to attain. Just need one or two good coffee flavors and add lots of your favorite creams. There’s a couple of flavors off the top of my head that come to mind: White Coffee (EuroFlavor) and Caramel Coffee with Sweet Milk (Purilum). You might like Kona Cream (NF) and it’s on clearance at BCF. It’s an excellent flavor. @Plunderdrum will vouch for that.

ETA: natbone, from what you’re describing it sounds like coffee milk you would like. Maybe you should stick with Rocky’s recipe because, afterall, it is Coffee Milk, the Official State Drink of Rhode Island :wink:

My recipe probably would not be for you, Idk. It might blow your head off and my grandma would be to blame. She started spiking my cereal milk with her espresso when I was a little girl :astonished:

11 Likes

That’s what grandparents are for. :grin:

7 Likes

Try Cafe Latte VTA. Real coffee, pleasant taste, easy to work with and a good friend with creams.

7 Likes

I’ll put it on my list, thanks.

7 Likes