The Ultimate Recipe you can't live without in 2020/2021/2022

9 Likes

Still hooked on Lotta Latte by ODSIDY.

8 Likes

What % do you use?

5 Likes

I do it at 6% as a standalone … if I mix it with lucky shot I do 5/5 %

7 Likes

I got both of them a while ago, might have been two years. I tried them separately and together and didn’t like them. I guess it’s worth giving them another try.

5 Likes

I think it’s one of those flavors for people who like a lot of creamer and sugar in their coffee. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Which I do… :+1:

6 Likes

very close to Heisenberg clone
but very different as well

11 Likes

Enjoying you Coffee Milk after a 7 day steep, glad I made a 60ml :grin:

8 Likes

I got this one :nauseated_face::joy:

5 Likes

I made this back in October but only opened it yesterday and I’m really enjoying it. I added 0.50% of Caps Super Sweet as I like a fairly sweet vape and it tastes like a good coffee with cream and it’s very smooth. I normally vape coffee flavours in a MTL setup but I put this in my Blotto Mini and it’s very nice indeed. I can’t stop chain vaping this beauty and I only wish that I made a much bigger bottle as I only mixed 15ml.

7 Likes

Awesome @mjag, that’s still my ADV. yeah at day 7 the sweetness really starts kicking in, and just gets better from there! I mix up a ton of this in 120ml batches :yum:

7 Likes

This is an old one from HeadinClouds over at VU. He (I think it’s a guy) is the master of FA flavors. This is the oldest recipe in my book here. I vape it damn near everyday.

10 Likes

I’m going to have to give this recipe a go next as it looks right up my street, thanks.

7 Likes

Do you have an idea if I can sub the Madagascar Vanilla with TFA.

:joy:I miss as always one Flavor

6 Likes

You can do so. I sub all the time, usually it’s because I know I prefer one flavor over another. You have to figure out an accurate percentage to use to maintain the recipe’s balance. FA is typically stronger than TFA so you’ll need more than 1%.

9 Likes

I’m sorry but I have only just noticed that your question was addressed to me. Thank you @natbone for stepping in and helping out.

7 Likes

i really enjoy your TOC’S Quick Custard, haven’t tried the tart yet. I hate to even bring this up, but… regarding Custard Premium (FA) very hard to find, is there a huge difference using Vanilla Custard II (TPA)?

9 Likes

I would say Custard 73 by Sheerluck Ohms, my god that’s a tasty custard :yum:

13 Likes

Wowo…some great recipes being added here!!! Thanks so much for sharing.Keep 'em coming. :yum:

7 Likes