There can be only ONE cream

It’s a thing. Though inspite of my epic scale I am not affected by it. My doctors assume it’s my habit of fasting for at least 3 days every month. Sadly it hasn’t led to my liver results ever being lower than that of 20 men. I was congratulated the one time my GDT was 600 - I sometimes get concerned about the blood levels in my alcohol stream and caused a hospital to triple check their machines after I gave a result of 2500 but was still holding an impromptu lesson on medical English for some of the friendlier nurses.

5 Likes

Yeah, my blood seemed to be more sugar than anything else at one stage due to my propensity for all things custard and cheesecake related diet wise. Really clamped down on that now, but still have the occasional binge and my tests skyrocket when I do. Not a drinker of alcoholic beverages so at least I don’t have that problem…

4 Likes

Which is? I know you are tallish, but build wise?

2 Likes

Lethargic walrus. Currently a slim 110kg.

4 Likes

Oh, well I am 115.8 kg down from 143 kg a bit over a year ago. I am 6’ 4" though so that helps to hide it… :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It depends how much of that height is hair. I think my hairline can how be classed as starting at my shoulders. When I walk in the park it looks like the coots are giving me understanding nods.

True the height does help a hell of a lot. Though not when I’m in China.

6 Likes

I only tend to have a love of traditional candies like wine gums, blackcurrant and liquorice, and pontefract cakes. Luckily I only indulge once a month or if the day involves lots of teaching and meetings.

5 Likes

Full head of hair though semi military style cut so not long on top or anywhere. It’s quite fun when I am wearing my RM Williams western boots with their 2" cuban heel which makes me around 6’ 6" and 99% of people around me look quite small… lol

Anyhow, enough derailment now… back to the topic of creams.

Bavarian Cream (TPA) is one of my all time favorites. Just like the way it steeps and adds creaminess and depth to a recipe.

4 Likes

Hmm a subject close to my heart, i have tested soooooo many cream flavourings & many are very lacking in all honesty, the one I always reach for is so versatile, I use it in so many different profiles & it always delivers, sadly it’s one that’s not easy to get your hands on anymore & also one I hardly see anyone else using which has always baffled me, Hangsen Cream is my go to & stable, their Milk is also exceptional & almost identical just not quite as dense & not as sweet.

If you have never tried it & can get it, give it a whirl, I’d suggest getting both the cream & the milk if you are able.

Others that I have found to be really good are VTA sweet & SSA Cornish / Devon Cream CCW / Fresh Cream by crystal flavour labs & Vienna Cream FA

But 9 times out of 10 I reach for the Hangsen or VTA

9 Likes

@Frunkster it was your good self that switched me on to Hangsen Cream and I have to agree with you that it’s the best cream that I’ve tried. It’s really dense and thick and not for the DAAP shy but that’s what I like about it so much, their Italian Cream is another great one too in moderation.

5 Likes

Depends do we want Vanilla involved? Anyway their both Awesome and by SSA. So SSA Whipped Cream and SSA Van ice cream can be used in anything from fruit creams to coffees and i think its better than Liquid Barns VIC which many think is the best plus you only need 2 % for a full on Vanilla cream

3 Likes

happy to see at least one person is benefiting from it James for me it is that one gold standard cream, who cares about DAAP after 20+ years of stinkies, for me it just stands head & shoulders above the rest, yes the Italian cream is another good one, but very much an acquired taste & not half as versatile IME, if you’ve never tried the milk get that to if you can, BTW there is now a UK vendor stocking the HSN cream by my request, so if you need to know where drop me a message :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know about the Hangsen Cream as it’s become as rare as a hen’s tooth to find these days, luckily I still have the biggest part of a 30ml left. The Hangsen Milk is another that I bought on your recommendation as was the White Chocolate which is my favourite of all the white chocolate’s that I’ve tried. I agree with you about the Hangsen Italian Cream not being as versatile but in the right place like a cannoli it’s perfect, just keep it low otherwise it’s cheesy socks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Yeah it needs using sparingly but when it works in a mix it really works well, the white chocolate of theirs is also my favorite white chocolate, I tend to use the cream more than the milk, but I find them equally amazing in the right place.

Obtaining Hangsen concentrates is a dilemma for sure

4 Likes

If there is a supply issue, it does tempt me to see what Mrs Squirrel can arrange. I definitely know she wouldn’t want me to go to their Dongguan factory: the KTV girl and honeytrap capital of China.

4 Likes

Dang, I was sold on the hangsen… I found one spot with 30ml hangsen cream, thebestecigarette , uk site, says can’t ship to US. I’d kinda like to try that, the Italian cream and ice cream, they had them, anyone else with a hangsen cream 30ml spot?

That vso ice cream raw is calling to me also, and the barbarian

SSA has been my #1 company in past 2 years, they just click with me, flavor after flavor, let’s just hope we never learn what Sobucky means, sounds diiirty

I know the old Bavarian cream is decent, I can do it in small doses, I probably needed to work with cream more in general, I’ve come around to some custard…

4 Likes

Try this can’t confirm if they got what you want. list is tóo long.

5 Likes

Just 10ml

2 Likes

:rofl:…lmao

2 Likes

Yeow, $13.75 for 30ml bottle!

3 Likes