There can be only ONE cream

They seem to be a complete store. Flavors, base, to nicotine. Hangsen is the only flavor house that is out of line with what we’re used to and the only US vendor selling Hangsen that I can find.

3 Likes

I don’t even see Cream by Hangsen in that store??

2 Likes

I’m on my seeing a 10ml for $3 and diyvs does happen to be on the asshole list at elr fwiw, still I’d try but never 10ml, need at least 30, I guess 3 of the 10 is only $9

Ive kinda got a bc cart going with most of the old Favs and newer stuff from ssa and WF, it’s probably overkill anyhow but hangsen cream sounded like couple dedicated people here

Also fwiw the best ecig UK said due to 'poor previous experiences" we don’t ship to the US… I took it personal and liked how it sounded, call us and our government assholes, politely

3 Likes

Nic gaint does not have hangsen cream, they have another like Italian cream or similar

3 Likes

Thanks for saving me a lot of time!

2 Likes

I have no idea why Diy Vapor would be on a bad list. I purchase from them all the time and have never had any issues. I even when there while visiting family in Detroit they where super friendly and helpful.

3 Likes

If its a vendor it most likely this ( below ) that got them to the Hall Of Shame

The following vendors have abused e-liquid-recipes.com. Specifically they contacted ELR to get links to their website from the “Buy here”-section on the flavor detail pages. The links were created but they either stopped compensating ELR for this service, or never did

7 Likes

If you like Van ice cream SSA is a full on deliscious VIC and 2% is enough for a full van thick cream or use .25% for fruits or coffees etc.Far n away my fav vanilla cream and best of all its a super concentrate thats cheaper than Capella.SSA is doing great things lately for sure

5 Likes

But this one confused the hell outta me :grin:

3 Likes