There's a new sweetener out there!

not a spec of munkfruit…although you just inspired me for another idea for a sweetener.

I’m also gonna try my hand at an improved tart and sour.

7 Likes

I usually use tpa sweetner but ordered some samples from Richard, vanilla and regular, I used half the amount I would in my Twinkie recipe, the girlfriend likes it stupidly sweet, and she didn’t even notice a difference. It also gunks up coils far less then any other sweetner I’ve tried.
Initial drop test, was pretty strong, and I love this sweetner. Imho, it’s a must have and I’ll be changing over to this sweetner and nothing else.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to try that tart and sour. If it’s anywhere near as good as the sweetener you’ll be real busy churning it out!

2 Likes

Would very much be interested in a good tart and sour; I have tried LA Tart and Sour as well as TFA and FA Sour and they just don’t quite work as I would like them to.

Keep us updated on this.

3 Likes

Is it possible that it’s advantame?

1 Like

This could be good. If anyone is interested, I have posted my mix to the community.
Feel free to check out my inspired recipes.

4 Likes

When will this new sweetener be available in the states? And who will be selling it? Thanks

5 Likes

Was able to do a quick finger test on the Cinnamon sweetener and it was great so can’t wait to mix with that one. I have a real hard time with cinnamon but I believe this is mild enough I might be able to use it

4 Likes

I’d love to try that Sugar Daddy sweetener, but the shipping is cost prohibitive unfortunately. When will we see it available here in the States?

3 Likes

Didn’t know ‘Sugar Daddy’ was a secret recipe.
Fresh03 mentioned it’s 3 flavorings, all additives.

Sucralose
Erythritol
Saline

He didn’t say percentages but i would start with 33,3% and go from there. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Is not that in the US

1 Like

Bookmarked the page, Ill giver a rip when I get the chance, this is cheap and based in Toronto. Sweet. Thanks for the share.

1 Like

Nope… it’s in Canada

3 Likes

So are there plans for this to ever be available in any US stores?

1 Like

FYI americans can import anything upto 800 US before being taxed, at least you wont be charged import, in canada anything over 20 bucks we get nailed. So yea id say its worth it.

4 Likes

Nope… Shipping costs as much as the product. :frowning:

2 Likes

I see what you mean, now that I checked to see how much it would cost me to get it. But ill still end up getting it. :laughing:

1 Like

It’s not his sweetener, so I highly doubt he has any idea what’s actually in it, nevermind the percentages used. Rick has stated that it is made with ingredients that are already used in sweeteners for vaping, but never gave any more details than that.

1 Like

Just a heads up…
Wizard Labs will be one of our distributors for SugarDaddy within the next month…
Hopefully.
If not, we’ve got a few more options.
I’ll be updating this thread as more news comes out.

6 Likes

I wish I had a lot of money I would buy a bunch and distribute it for you.

1 Like